• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Sooners vs Horned Frogs

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I'm back! After missing last game because of a teaching conflict (which in retrospect was probably a blessing) I'm back this week in the press box bringing you play-by-play. Shannon, Wes, and I will be doing halftime and post game analysis in what we all hope will be a rebound game for the Frogs for Homecoming.

Scoreboard-27-52.gif

Go Frogs!

gameday.jpg

Last edited:

Pharm Frog

Was listening to XM Radio this morning and they had a segment on Upset Alerts. The hosts made a case for almost every game but not this one. Said a decent offense should hang 35 on OUs defense but we don’t have a decent offense and we can’t hold them under 35.

Moose Stuff

Was listening to XM Radio this morning and they had a segment on Upset Alerts. The hosts made a case for almost every game but not this one. Said a decent offense should hang 35 on OUs defense but we don’t have a decent offense and we can’t hold them under 35.

I think the vast majority of this board wouldn’t find a ton of fault in that analysis.

MTfrog5

I find that to be pretty accurate

FrogCop19

Good strategy to delay the Okies many of whom do not have the technology to find an alternate route.
full-95530-233298-7880e948_ca8e_4338_8311_feac1446820b.png

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
TCU wins 35-17

Hate not having a winnable game for home coming, we are gonna get slaughtered today. This year though with our prolific turnovers winnable game versus remaining opponents means Kansas?