1. The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Radiers vs Horned Frogs

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by TxFrog1999, Oct 11, 2018.

1. I'm stuck teaching two night classes tonight, so I'm not doing PBP (sorry QF, et al).

However, have fun!

2. Hopefully not teaching spelling. :)

Jefffrog1993 likes this.
  3. Gonna be sparse in here at kickoff. Hopefully just a bunch of late arrivals getting off work.

4. No spelling, just rocket science.

Jefffrog1993 and AroundWorldFrog like this.
  5. Based on what I’ve seen of people dumping tickets (like myself), going to be pretty sparse

6. Have we typically had decent crowds on Thursday? Seems like WV was OK a few years ago but honestly can’t remember.

7. Difficult place to get to for a 6:30 start. If the game was at 8 we'd have a ton more there.

8. People better start getting in. Takes awhile to get in now. Very sparse in here. Where are the students, where are the people? 22 minutes till kickoff.

9. No doubt the 6:30 kickoff is tough for anyone working that doesn’t live close by.

10. Fall break started today FWIW.

11. Supposedly Robinson is starting.

12. Yep. Should have been a 730 kick. You are losing anyone with younger kids anyways, might as well make it a little later for the Dallas side of DFW to get there

13. scheissing traffic was horrible. Took me 2 hrs to get here from Richardson, normally about a 50 minute drive.

14. I heard that's what Safe Space Days are supposed to be for.

15. I'm sure Mac will pen an article tonight telling you how wrong you are and that TCU fans are ridiculous for not investing in transporter technology or personal helicopters to make it to the game in time for kickoff.

Chongo94 and MTfrog5 like this.
  16. What? Rocket surgery?

TxFrog1999 likes this.
  17. I imagine it will be a decent crowd around the end of the first quarter.

jake102 likes this.
  18. Nobody is here, very embarrassing. I'm sure Muck will get his pictures.

19. Saw Matt Carpenter, Chad Huffman, and Jantzen Witte.