1. The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Longhorns vs #REJECTS

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by TxFrog1999, Sep 22, 2018.

1. #1 TxFrog1999, Sep 22, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    Scoreboard-16-31.gif

Forecast for today's game is 80ºF with a 5% chance of rain; in other words, a perfect day to cook the Horns.

Wes is in Spain with his wife today, so Shannon and I will be live blogging the game, bringing you the pre-game, halftime, and post-game analysis via YouTube Live (subscribe here and hit the bell for notifications) and Twitter.

gameday.jpg

LisaLT likes this.
  2. What uniforms are wearing tonight?

3. Not sure about tonight, but his afternoon we're wearing....

HFrog1999, Land Frog and nwlafrog like this.
  4. Let's go get it boys! And Q and LisaLT.

Punch 'em in the mouth.

QuilterFrawg, TxFrog1999 and LisaLT like this.
  5. Go Frogs...Please don’t cause my heart undo stress today...I’m getting old and I’ve got a family to take care of..

frog-hat and LisaLT like this.
  6. Little something to get the pulse up a bit!

SuperBarrFrog and nwlafrog like this.
  7. Look forward to game but hate how many folks are picking UT today. Not sure if it was the USC game or what but they are getting lots of luv. Would truly appreciate a blowout win from frogs after last week.

Volare and Horny4TCU like this.
  8. It doesn't take much to get that type of hype started. It all goes back to ESPN. Not a conspiracy theory here, but their paid talking heads are strongly encouraged to support their FPI model. FPI spits out orange, few talking heads roll with it, then other talking heads follow. Next thing thing you know, Herman's swinging sledge hammers into lockers, it's all over Twitter, they beat a piss poor USC team, and Texas is back folks.

Then they actually have to play the game. Crazy how it all works.

BrewingFrog likes this.
  9. Prior to last night almost everyone was picking us

10. I could do without co-opting the rejects label. Makes us look little league IMO.

11. I sure hope we have the same fire in this game like we did in against aOSU. If we do, UT is going have this type of score hung on them...
    [​IMG]

Volare likes this.
  12. I agree. It only would make sense if this game was being shown on CBS Sports. Some people are acting like Texas is the source.

tcumaniac likes this.
  13. Agreed, not a fan of the reject title on the thread or in general. That is a title we could build from in the mountain west. That was a title made for clicks and we should not promote it.

14. Wow

15. I don’t recall them ever being put there before. Seems quite petty.

16. DESTROY THEM!!!! Do it for the band!!!!

tcumaniac, kodiak and Westsider like this.
  17. Has to be CDC's idea.

tcumaniac, netty2424 and Volare like this.
  18. [​IMG]

19. Good grief. That is ridiculous.

tcumaniac likes this.