• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Iron Skillet Edition

Moose Stuff

Suggested earlier this week that TCU could not fall far behind for a third time in a row to SMU early in the game, because the Ponies are good enough now to hold that lead. Now, I am more concerned if the offense today is capable of scoring 40 plus points. I think it is going to take 45 minimum for the Frogs to win today.

Scheiss Smu.

The problem isn’t THEM being good enough, it’s US being good enough.

Mean Purple

1 completed pass in 30 minutes of football against SMU. There is no adjective to describe how unbelievably [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]ty and unacceptable that is. We kept Cumbie a year or two too long, I’m starting to think we’re getting close to this offense setting the program back years. You can’t win with this [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]. Period.
Games like this will hurt recruiting. But the bad offensive coaching will hurt more. How can we not get good assistants?

Pharm Frog

Looks like it's do-or-die with Duggan.

Can you imagine the crowd size next week if TCU doesn't pull this one out?

I’ll be here and see if I can beat my $6 APB tickets. Got a call earlier this week from TCU asking whether I wanted a 4-game ticket pack. Said no way. Costs far too much when I’ve not paid more than $18 a ticket in a long time

TCUWIN

I mean say what you want about our offense but our defense is getting shredded right now. SHREDDED.
Our offense is bad but our defense looks lost...Un coached. Kind of looking like when we play Oklahoma and we can’t stop them. Oh wait...we still have to play Oklahoma. Crap.

ThisIsOurTime

If Frogs cut out the turnovers, we are probably up 7 at the half. That being said, we need to see more fight from the team across the board in the 2nd half. Right now, SMU wants this game more than we do. That has to change in the 2nd half. The law of averages says we will see them struggle more in the 2nd half and we need to take advantage.

The coaches decided to stick with Duggan despite him struggling so hopefully he can calm down in the 2nd half and we can see the rest of the offense rally around him. On defense, we just need to disrupt Buechele's timing a little more and we should have improved results. Dee Winters is showing up again but we need some of our other players to follow suit.

ThisIsOurTime

Looks like it's do-or-die with Duggan.

Can you imagine the crowd size next week if TCU doesn't pull this one out?
I think that is the decision the coaches made when they didn't sit Duggan for a series or two. Let's hope Duggan can rise to the occasion. The halftime break may be good for him.