• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Frogs and Cougars in H-Town

Cfrog1985

Ticket Exchange Pass
Base, true...just call it agreesive like the last three quarters and you're good.

Will that work all game? Lol I’m too stupid to know. But I’d take my chances with the risks it poses all day. Bitching aside lots more to like in this game than last game. If we incrementally improve we might even surprise and win a game or 2 we shouldn’t!

Froggy Style

Will that work all game? Lol I’m too stupid to know. But I’d take my chances with the risks it poses all day. Bitching aside lots more to like in this game than last game. If we incrementally improve we might even surprise and win a game or 2 we shouldn’t!
Agreed...I actually think D played good for three quarters. Just think we have a tendancy to sit back in soft coverage to start all games. No reason for it IMO.

TooColdU

Anyone complaining about this performance…..SMH.

Any time you beat a conference opponent by 23 points on the road, it’s good.
I'll complain that adding Houston to the Big 12 isn't going to help this conference much. First P5 conference game and so many empty seats.

LVH

Fans were worried about winning game we were favored by 7. Win by 23. Fans complain. Need to grow up people. Could have been prettier, yes...but that would have just meant a 40 point win. Either way, no reason to complain.
If we clean up the little things we can still have a good year. The talent is there. 3rd most talented team in the Big 12. Just seems like we lack in fundamentals

That's what made our team good last year... we did the little things

JugbandFrog

If we clean up the little things we can still have a good year. The talent is there. 3rd most talented team in the Big 12. Just seems like we lack in fundamentals

Dykes needs to earn his money and coach his coaches on improving these fundamentals.

He also needs to get on Briles’ rear about the inconsistency in the playcalling

Froggy Style

Team last year had been together for many years. This team needs to gel. They can and should get better, but lots of talent there and the coordinators can do better.

eh0215

Other than some key concessions running out early, acceptable gameday experience at TDECU. Feels much like McClane I thought. The sun setting over the city skyline is nice.

Glad to have TCU road games half an hour from home. Also glad to not sweat out a Big 12 game and win comfortably.