• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Buckeyes vs Horned Frogs

Lone Frog

in 2014 after pissing the game away in waco we were faced with a choice to fix the problems that cost us the game or keep doing the same stupid crap and cost us more games.

this tcu has a great deal of talent, there is still a great deal of potential to this season, there is not a single part of this team and staff that can look at this film and say we did our job to the level we needed to win this game. not one which is the value of this game. it was a measuring stick.

the older players need to lead, the young players need to grow up and grow up quickly, and it starts tomorrow when this team decides the real work starts in austin in winning the big 12 which is very possible with this team.

I want to see some angry Frogs in Austin next Saturday. Hit UT like a tornado of razor wire.

TCU_backer

That was a well fought game... Ohio State is impressive. We better be ready for the Horns in Austin next weekend. They are going to be hyped after their game tonight.

Chongo94

There is no way we lose to UT next week and I never say stuff like that. But they are awful. USC just happens to be more awful. I’m not worried about that one whatsoever.

Pharm Frog

Somebody better get in control of our special teams and stat. Other than Turpin going all video game on punting mistakes, we’ve got nothing but issues

FrogLifeYo

Ohio State dared Robinson to beat them and he couldn’t do it. They crowded the line and took away the underneath passes they relied on heavily in 1st half.

That’s going to be the script every Big12 team uses also..SR will get better but we have to lean more on the run game. You have to help out young QBs by not putting them in long 3rd downs. We kept them off balance early. That’s was a great game plan by Cumbie but we had no answer for their half time adjustment. SR just couldn’t make them play in the intermediate passing game. They completely took away the screen game by pressing our receivers and daring them to win one on ones..

Chongo94

You need to shut the hell up
Arrogance is the downfall of anyone.

BhUGDN_CAAEh440.jpg

Eight

Saving himself for what? ..He was very average tonight..Was up against a great tackle but he disappeared

playing his first game of the year versus a player who was in game 3

i don't know what happened the last 2 weeks of fall camp, but damn we got chewed up with injuries and some discipline matters.

Latest posts