• The KillerFrogs

GAME THREAD: TCU vs ISU

frogs9497

I had less than zero belief that we would go undefeated. I’m not in that “we”. Baylor loss far worse. Utah loss far worse. SMU loss far worse. Not even sure this is the worst feeling loss I’ve felt against ISU. Felt like the sky was falling on the program when we lost to them at ACS a few years ago. And there’s several more
Perhaps... maybe my hopes for this season were unrealistic. Prior to today, this team just seemed different. I’ll be sporting be purple loud and proud next weekend. Let’s see where we end.

Froggy Style

Agree. Blitz a QB with three or four 6'5 receivers is a recipe to die by the fade pass. We have seen that recipe doom undefeated frog teams of the past.
Let them get up early and then go in to bad offensive play calling mode with too much confidence in the defence. Seen it too many times before. Southern Miss...SMU...Air Force...SJfSU....

Mean Purple

He must have seen something in practice this week. Maybe the team wasn’t taking this game as seriously as they should.
He is paid over 5 mill a year (On just school funded salary alone) to get them to take it seriously.

When the bad play calling was happening in the red zone, he should have stepped in.

All those weapons, and completely mismanaged.

Your opinion as well, dude. No asking you to apologize. But the today's game was fact.

We already fight the big brand perception. They will use today to keep us out of the top 10 when the good ole boys club meets to pick their blue blood invitational this week. OU will likely still be in. They may even drop us below Okie State.[/QUOTE

We will drop below OK ST. Timing of the loss.

Moose Stuff

I don't think you will ever have to give a crap really because we play at least two more teams that have the same ability to totally shut us out on O - and we will lose at least one of those if it happens again
I’m not worried about that either. And who are those two teams????? Texas and who? Baylor? Tech? Oklahoma? Nope.

Chico Dusty

Based on what we got to see today UT is going to have a field day with us. We prob have 2-3 more losses coming this year so we might as well get Robinson going. Seriously Bench Kenny Trill

I don’t get this thinking at all. We had a horrible day - but next week is a new game and new circumstances. Was UT thinking they were going to have a field with us when we played and beat OSU and WVU, etc. We played really good for multiple games and went undefeated. Sometimes you have a rough day, but more often than note we have a good day. And we will bounce back for Texas.

Mean Purple

I don't think you will ever have to give a crap really because we play at least two more teams that have the same ability to totally shut us out on O - and we will lose at least one of those if it happens again
Since ohio state beat penn state, there is no way we get in. ESPN announcer for the Miss State Aggy game is already running those talking points.

Granted, they will say OU can get in. But not us, if we beat OU. And they have been saying that for weeks on ESPN, by the way.

Let that settle in for a minute. IF we win out and beat the team that beat ohio state, ohio state will get in over us. You know, the whole "other factors".

Thing is, should have won today. Such bad play calling. Running back rips off yards, then sent to bench when we get down to the red zone.