• The KillerFrogs

Game Day Oct. 15th, 2022: 8 Oklahoma State Vs 13 TCU

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I gave the green light to the mods last night. I was on vacation, watching from a rooftop in Nashville, enjoying an excellent Bourbon, and had zero patience for bad trolling.
Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

Endless Purple

Make sure to quote the right post, otherwise we may have a lot of dog pics with fur soaked in tequila.

PS. I did spend many years photographing various playboy models if you need a hand. Though a long drive from Texas. I remember a nice walk on a trail down to Black's Beach (I think) near San Diego photographing one lady when a marine came own for a surf and got talked into a few of the photos with the surfboard. HE ended up with some nice prints for back on base.

LisaLT

Make sure to quote the right post, otherwise we may have a lot of dog pics with fur soaked in tequila.

PS. I did spend many years photographing various playboy models if you need a hand. Though a long drive from Texas. I remember a nice walk on a trail down to Black's Beach (I think) near San Diego photographing one lady when a marine came own for a surf and got talked into a few of the photos with the surfboard. HE ended up with some nice prints for back on base.
Gotta say my pup seemed much less lively this morning. I got to sleep in. Maybe it’s not such a bad thing lol.

Horny4TCU

I'm rewatching the game, and during the game I thought we really sucked. But damn, this team did really good. The score was not indicative of how we played. Looking at the stats and seeing this game again, really lets me know the better team won on Saturday. We played down to our opponent and got out schemed a little by Gundy in the first quarter, but overall we did really well for three quarters. I'm really looking forward to the rest of the season.