• The KillerFrogs

Game 3 vs. TU

Pharm Frog

a very up and down team this year. 4 guys over 300 hitting team era over 4. we will need a lot of quick improvement to do anything post season.
We’ve got two of those four within 4 ABs of falling below and nobody within 30 points of .300 below it. I expect to see some players get hot in the next couple of weeks though. If not…it’s not our year.

CountryFrog

0-9. Ballgame. Both teams probably did what they needed to do this weekend.
Yea, can't be too disappointed in the 1-2 weekend for the Frogs in and of itself. It's really just this weekend result in combination with what what happened last weekend that hurts. And the schedule doesn't get any easier over the next couple weeks.

hometown frog

We’ve got two of those four within 4 ABs of falling below and nobody within 30 points of .300 below it. I expect to see some players get hot in the next couple of weeks though. If not…it’s not our year.
Need somebody to take ownership of that DH role. Really really surprising to not have somebody in that dugout that can hit .250 consistently.

hometown frog

I kind of like Spenrath as the DH.
Me too. I thought once Byrne had to become the everyday catcher, the DH spot was Reed’s to lose. Guy was an absolute monster at the plate at Cisco. But he just hasn’t been able to barrel up baseballs enough yet at this level to get more ABs, which really surprised me.