• The KillerFrogs

Game 3 vs. TU

Eight

realize i am not really qualified to think this let alone type it out, but maybe the reason why saarloos has been hesitant at times to pull his starters or bolden last night is that after 3-4 guys on this staff he, they in the coaching staff, aren't sure what is going to happen

Pharm Frog

Without a fantastic play by Bishop this could be much worse so let’s battle back. Still can’t believe this team has its W/L where it is without a functioning Wright or Hill and Perez forced to start.

Pharm Frog

realize i am not really qualified to think this let alone type it out, but maybe the reason why saarloos has been hesitant at times to pull his starters or bolden last night is that after 3-4 guys on this staff he, they in the coaching staff, aren't sure what is going to happen
I might suggest something similar but different: they are pretty sure what’s gonna happen. My question is this: with all the pitching whisperers on this staff, why aren’t our veteran arms filthy by now?

Eight

I might suggest something similar but different: they are pretty sure what’s gonna happen. My question is this: with all the pitching whisperers on this staff, why aren’t our veteran arms filthy by now?

only one person is qualified to answer that and he is watching soccer

how big an impact are the injuries to krob and hill?

Frog DJ

The play-by-play guy’s repeated “upstairs/downstairs” references to pitch locations are starting to become extremely irritating!

Dr. Larry Lauer taught us to avoid such crutches…

Go Frogs!