• The KillerFrogs

FYI.... opposing fans in season ticket holder seats

steelfrog

Tier 1
Steel. Which is probably both of those guys anyway. And watchoutforthelizard.

Not Hardly.

After being a decades-long season ticket holder, Steel stopped paying TCU money after the terrible 2-5 home record season of 2016 after which TCU raised season ticket prices by 20%. Where else can you deliver a garbage product and raise your price 20% and the sheep keep buying it?

Moose Stuff

Not Hardly.

After being a decades-long season ticket holder, Steel stopped paying TCU money after the terrible 2-5 home record season of 2016 after which TCU raised season ticket prices by 20%. Where else can you deliver a garbage product and raise your price 20% and the sheep keep buying it?

You seem like a really likable dude.

kidkarr

I have an opinion on this. But no one cares and I get it, I don’t like you opinion either.

BUT, there has to be a way for the Athletic Department to phase out the plus 4, with the help of the TCU fans and ticket holders. Do it slowly. Offer incentives to those who don’t use their plus 4 allotment. I know a lot of the plus 4 are high priority point folks and they earned it. Offer a discount on their regular tix if they give up their okus 4 (aka stubhub tix).

But sitting around opposing fans is one of the many reasons I gave up my season tix. There are other reasons but that’s a huge reason. And I’m not talking about 1 or 2 opposing fans, I was usually surrounded by the opposition. And I had good tix.

I am ready for the Athletic Department to reach out to the plus 4 folks and see what they can do to get those tix into Frog fans. THERE HAS TO BE A WAY. Get those tix into the hands of folks who won’t stubhub them. Get them into the hands of TCU alums that will be there every game.

Rant over.
This is why 09(yr?) Utah will never happen again. Back then the seats were actually owned by the best fans, not the wealthiest. 20-20 was all purple and way louder. New stadium can never duplicate that in the current format. Sux for game day experience for sure.

Ron Swanson

This is why 07(yr?) Utah will never happen again. Back then the seats were actually owned by the best fans, not the wealthiest. 20-20 was all purple and way louder. New stadium can never duplicate that in the current format. Sux for game day experience for sure.
2007 we were mediocre and got blown out by UT

The Utah game was 2009, the fiesta bowl year

steelfrog

Tier 1
You seem like a really likable dude.

A lot of people like Steel. That's not the point. The point is, only dumb people keep paying for a cra p product.

Just getting tired of TCU marketing folks etc pis sing down Steel's back and telling Steel it's raining. It's a simple principle of accountability

4 Oaks Frog

Sorry guys I have to disagree slightly. I have young kids who currently get in free (under 2) but I’m holding two seats for them in the mean time. They don’t make every game, so I sell to whoever will buy and usually end up with a good experience Frogs or not. It took me a while to get my 8 seats together in a good spot and I planned ahead for the kids. Don’t think I’m in the wrong here.
Yes you are, and you should be ashamed if you sell to the opposing team, IMO.
GO FROGS!
BEAT ku!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe] & sell outs!!

Moose Stuff

A lot of people like Steel. That's not the point. The point is, only dumb people keep paying for a cra p product.

Just getting tired of TCU marketing folks etc pis sing down Steel's back and telling Steel it's raining. It's a simple principle of accountability

The difference between you and I is that TCU football has never been a product to me. I’m paying for 5 hours of seeing friends and family and watching my school play football. I look back on even the worst losses as well worth whatever I spent on the tickets.

AroundWorldFrog

Which one of you clowns is this? He’s going after JD.

There was a long exchange previous to this where the fan complained that his elderly father(or grandfather) had to walk the ramp with a cane because students were lined up forever to ride the elevator. Asked about having a dedicated ADA elevator. Started out civil, but honestly, JD blew him off and basically said tough [ Finebaum ], the elevator isn't just for you. I thought JD was 100% wrong on this one.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
There was a long exchange previous to this where the fan complained that his elderly father(or grandfather) had to walk the ramp with a cane because students were lined up forever to ride the elevator. Asked about having a dedicated ADA elevator. Started out civil, but honestly, JD blew him off and basically said tough [ steaming pile of Orgeron ], the elevator isn't just for you. I thought JD was 100% wrong on this one.
Is there not an ADA elevator?