• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU remains unaffected by Big 12 turmoil

TCURiggs

im not saying tcu wasnt well represented, i think tcu travelled well, but quit saying it was 40 percent tcu fans bc it wasnt!

there was a whole 10 page thread on it on here once!

Bottom line, you're an idiot. Anyone that tries to say that having higher attendance and a better SOS is better than winning championships and major bowl games is a ruhtard. You've officially beat me in to submission with your stupidity. I give up...

funny-gifs-must-eat-fish.gif

steelfrog

Tier 1
TCU may be unaffected by the turmoil, but Steel's personal bowels have been affected very much. Steel just had a third productive fart. In the same day!

roddog

Banned
Stadium-level shots vs. overhead shots? Shadows? 75% Badger fans?

I bet you've got some great pix of the shooter on the grassy knoll too. Maybe some really sharp images of UFOs?

"Doctored" = color enhancement, not color change. In the color spectrum, red is a "hotter" color than purple, so it shows better and impacts the eye more in photographic or digital images. Enhancement simply brigs out the colors more clearly. It doesn't change red to purple. But if you want the non-color-unenhanced version...

AmonCarter_display_image.jpg

Wow. The Techsters sure overwhelmed us that day. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

that shadowy photo really does the real one justice:

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2162607620057364373rtmUiF

hey, heres an idea, why dont you play all your games in the shadows :laugh:

TCURiggs

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2162607620057364373rtmUiF

How'd that game turn out? Much like the Rose Bowl, TCU won. At least Tech played a quality opponent though...I'm sure we helped their SOS.

Deep Purple

http://sports.websho...057364373rtmUiF

I see. So every photo I post is "shadowed" and creates a color illusion of purple, and every "non-shadowed" photo you post and shows true red. So according to you, shadow turns red to purple. That's a new one on me. As the color spectrum usually operates, shadow turns bright red to dark red or maroon. So it seems that universal physics operate differently in your world.

Why am I not surprised? :rolleyes:

But I'm certainly not surprised that you prefer field-level shots to overhead shots. Overhead shots show a more accurate overall perspective -- and that's the last thing you want.

OmniscienceFrog

id rather have 75k show up at my game 5 hours from home at jerryworld than 45k at jerryworld 15 minutes from my school! that spells relevance to me!

Let's see how many you have when the other team is 34 hours away.

Relevance? Texas Tech vs. Baylor? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How relevant were you when 40,000 showed up to see you in the TicketCity Bowl?

I think I'd rather have 94,000 show up 20 hours from home in the Rose Bowl myself. THAT spells relevance to me.

OmniscienceFrog

well no it wasnt, were you at the game, i wouldnt blame you if you went, but you probably didnt, it was 50k tech, 25k baylor! you cant even outdraw tech in your own county!

With Tech fans' history of crowd estimation in this county you'll surely understand any skepticism we might have with your guesstimate.

steelfrog

Tier 1
Why do you people banter with this idiot? It's all rhetoric anyway. Who cares about Texas Tech for the love of God? They are utterly irrelevant to TCU in any context. You are embarassing yourselves by dignifying this moron's arguments with a response. He gets his jollies by egging you on. Steel understands this dynamic very well

Every person from my high school that ended up at tech had D.W.I's on their records or they were drug addicts. Congrats Roddog.

Your school is full of idiots AND your still terrible in football. So much to be proud of right?

roddog

Banned
But I'm certainly not surprised that you prefer field-level shots to overhead shots. Overhead shots show a more accurate overall perspective -- and that's the last thing you want.[/size]

your right deep, overhead unfocused shots taking with lots of shadows def gives you a more accurate pic than actual bright clear ones of the crowd :wacko:

frogtwang

your right deep, overhead unfocused shots taking with lots of shadows def gives you a more accurate pic than actual bright clear ones of the crowd :wacko:
It's funny how you continue to overlook certain questions.

How many times has the size of the crowd gotten tech into the top 10?

How did the tech crowd travel to their last BCS game? Oh wait, tech's never even sniffed a BCS game.

You can win with the numbers in the stands. We'll continue to win with the only numbers that count, the ones on the scoreboard.

sous vide

I could live to be 100 and never get tired of seeing this. So freakin' cool. January 1, 2011 was literally the best day of my entire life.

I watched the Rose Bowl again last Fri. night.

WE WON!!!

Stadium smack vs. Rose Bowl win. Only a true idiot would even try! :tongue:

steelfrog

Tier 1
Little Mikey Young, mayhaps?

Don't matter. Yes, he's having a good year statistically after publicly smearing himself with his own feces at the beginning of the year.

Have you checked his error count?