• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU remains unaffected by Big 12 turmoil

pomdaddy

your right deep, overhead unfocused shots taking with lots of shadows def gives you a more accurate pic than actual bright clear ones of the crowd :wacko:

Keep that photo, you'll want to include it in the packet when you apply to the WAC after the BEVO10 implodes.

roddog

Banned
But I'm certainly not surprised that you prefer field-level shots to overhead shots. Overhead shots show a more accurate overall perspective -- and that's the last thing you want.[/size]

and the last thing you want to see is the truth, a ton of red :laugh:
interior.jpg

TheSheik

Same thing I deal with from my Tech buddies, all they have left is attendance and conference affiliation, which conveniently, has nothing to do with whats going on down on the field.

I think I will take a perennial top 10 team, BCS bowls, rose bowls, conference championships etc over being UTs lapdog, riding their coattails (unsuccessfully) and acting like conference affiliation in anyway justifies our existence.

We got left in the dust of the SWC and built a PROGRAM the hard way and dont need to ride anybodies coattails like Tech. Conference affiliation and attendance are the only thing teams like Tech and Baylor fans can go to because they literally have no achievements on the football field. Its the reason someone like roddog can say something as comically stupid as "I would rather fill the stands than have a good football team." He knows deep down how incredibly stupid it sounds, but when its the only thing you have left you talk yourself into believing it.

I almost feel sorry for them.....almost

roddog

Banned
Same thing I deal with from my Tech buddies, all they have left is attendance and conference affiliation, which conveniently, has nothing to do with whats going on down on the field.

do your tech buddies say dumb things like how they havent seen a losing season in 20 years despite playing in top bcs conf, how they have expanded the stadium 3 times in 10 years as opposed to making the stadium smaller, those tech guys are so delusional :huh:

do your tech buddies say dumb things like how they havent seen a losing season in 20 years despite playing in top bcs conf, how they have expanded the stadium 3 times in 10 years as opposed to making the stadium smaller, those tech guys are so delusional :huh:

12-3 loser.

back_in_black

Moderators
Tech fans should be the last talking trash. In a year or 2 they will be looking to join CUSA or perhaps they'll be lucky enough to get into the MWC. Seriously Rod, TCU is many steps ahead of Tech. Just accept that and move on. The more you post the more you are admitting that.

TCURiggs

That's cool that you guys have batted above .500 for 20 years. It's also cool that a lot of you pay to see that mediocrity year in and year out. How many conference championships and major bowl games has that gotten you? We've got plenty of both with fewer resources. We also have scoreboard on Tech and a Rose Bowl trophy. Suck it.

TheSheik

You just continue to prove my point. This is getting truly comical. Predictably, as all Tech fans do, to counter my points you talk about attendance and what conference you play in. I mean you almost have to try to be this dumb.

I notice you cant argue ANYTHING I said in my post as you guys literally have done NOTHING on the football field of note.....ever.

And yes, Tech fans are quickly joining and passing the ranks of Baylor and A&M on the delusion scale

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Every BCS conference has it's midpack teams like Tech, just like they have top and bottom teams. Tech is a perennial midpack B12 team that hasn't sniffed a BCS game much less been to two. Congrats.

roddog

Banned
Every BCS conference has it's midpack teams like Tech, just like they have top and bottom teams. Tech is a perennial midpack B12 team that hasn't sniffed a BCS game much less been to two. Congrats.

as long as it leads to stadium expansion and growth its fine with me, how does it feel to be dominate for so long yet have to take seats out of the stadium? are you starting to realize that not everyone is incredibly impressed as you guys are with all the winning considering the really weak competition you have had to beat?

frogtwang

as long as it leads to stadium expansion and growth its fine with me, how does it feel to be dominate for so long yet have to take seats out of the stadium? are you starting to realize that not everyone is incredibly impressed as you guys are with all the winning considering the really weak competition you have had to beat?

Taking a page from riggs. Scoreboard, Rose Bowl, suck it.

TCURiggs

It feels great to be Rose Bowl champs and to have scoreboard on your spare [Craig James] team. It also feels great to be off to the Big East next year to finally start getting some of those big BCS checks that Tech does so little with.

Oh, and suck it.

roddog

Banned
Taking a page from riggs. Scoreboard, Rose Bowl, suck it.

i like it :laugh:

just know that if you were having the same success with top 25 even top 50 schedules and doing it against the likes of ou, ut, tech, anm, osu, missouri, ect every year and game after game you would be expanding the stadium, not the reverse

Latest posts