• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Jim Schlossnagle’s lateral move from TCU to Texas A&M is all about timing | Opinion

Moose Stuff

Can one of you know it all’s just spill the deal between Saarlooses and Schloss? I’ve kind of heard the whispers for a couple years they don’t see eye to eye. Direct message if you must

It’s my understanding that it wasn’t baseball related. That’s all I’m saying.

Hemingway

I’m actually in the market for a house. This housing market is the worse btw. I’ve got some issues with the house. First , no pool or any yard. Second, that is a small lot for all the fire pit stuff , felt crowded . Also, no additional walk-in closet for the master. Lastly , I will never do anything but a single story house again, exception for a 1.5 story.

350 a sq ft on a 1939 house. I can build that price or at 400 a right now.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I’m actually in the market for a house. This housing market is the worse btw. I’ve got some issues with the house. First , no pool or any yard. Second, that is a small lot for all the fire pit stuff , felt crowded . Also, no additional walk-in closet for the master. Lastly , I will never do anything but a single story house again, exception for a 1.5 story.

You can build for that price but you can’t do so in that location.

netty2424

Yah that house is so over priced it’s ridiculous.

Also didn’t know that was JS house as many times as I’ve driven past it. Don’t they let people park in their yard for $40 a spot during football games?

EDIT Any idea what he paid for that house when he bought it?

Last edited:

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Yah that house is so over priced it’s ridiculous.

Also didn’t know that was JS house as many times as I’ve driven past it. Don’t they let people park in their yard for $40 a spot during football games?

EDIT Any idea what he paid for that house when he bought it?
Someone (presumably JS) bought it in 2009 for 650ish. Public records and all.

Dogfrog

Buncha decorating Nancies up on here. Take it to the interior design board you fairies.

Anybody who has ever sold a house knows this has nothing to do with decorating. Don’t care how Schloss decorates. It has everything to do with selling the house. Too much $$$ involved.

Moose Stuff

Anybody who has ever sold a house knows this has nothing to do with decorating. Don’t care how Schloss decorates. It has everything to do with selling the house. Too much $$$ involved.

I think the decorating actually explains every bad coaching decision he’s ever made. How could anyone ever believe he’s gonna make the right bullpen decision late in a regional game when he was OK with that hideous hot pink bench at the end of their bed???