1. The KillerFrogs

FWST: Former TCU star Trevone Boykin back in jail, facing new charges of misdemeanor theft

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by TopFrog, Jan 1, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Former TCU star Trevone Boykin back in jail, facing new charges of misdemeanor theft

By Drew Davison

Former TCU quarterback Trevone Boykin has been arrested again, according to Tarrant County Jail records.

Boykin is currently being held at the Tarrant County Corrections Center (Green Bay Facility) on a number of charges, including two misdemeanor theft charges made against him Monday.

A Tarrant County jail spokesperson said Boykin had yet to post bond and remained in custody as of Tuesday afternoon.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article238872793.html#storylink=cpy

NorthDallas40 likes this.
  2. How did they get this idiot through school?

3. Tells you something about the state of “higher” education but this isn’t exactly news.

HFrog1999 likes this.
  4. A life path clearly bereft of any sense of principle. Lacking any form of moral compass.

"To whom much is given, from him much is expected"

Wog68 likes this.
  5. Life is a series of choices. Too many make those choices without seriously considering that every choice has a consequence. We’re free to choose but we’re not free from the consequences.

6. Part of the problem is how often early choices don’t yield appropriate consequences.

froglash88, Eight and MTfrog5 like this.
  7. I don't think that is the problem here. He has made bad choice after bad choice, with consequences, but he continues to make bad choices.

He is just a idiot and now a TCU embarrassment.

8. Lock the kid up so we don’t have to read about his next screw up for a while. SMH.

9. "It is not our abilities that show who we really are. It is our choices."
    -Albus Dumbledore

10. I have had the same thought about a few of the posters on here

11. It's hard to remember the Boykin who knelt down to little Abby at ISU, was high-fived by Dana H. in the WV game, and blasted apart the nation's best defense in the Peach Bowl.

4th. down and Salfrog like this.
  12. Just a latter day Eddie Haskell...

Wog68 likes this.
  13. Again, drugs change people.

TB is the same guy with little Abby and at Pat O'Brian's.

Makes me sick to think of the wasted opportunities just so he could get high with his friends.

14. Yeah, it's a tragedy. He is his own worst enemy and sounds as if he has a little Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde in him.

Not to get all religious here, but a private walk with Christ might turn him around. It's the only hope I can see for him.

15. Well, he can say he finally caught on with Green Bay, just not the Packers.

16. Oh yeah, I didn't make that clear did I? The rumor was that Boykin was a passenger with Pachall that night and was able to duck away without himself getting in trouble for anything.

TCU_91 likes this.
  17. He tried to duck away after the vehicle ran into the bar that other time, too, but forgot his bag-o-weed in the car.

18. [​IMG]