• The KillerFrogs

FWST: A TCU man who saw so much struggles just to see today

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I hate to hear that about Jack, who has to be one of the top 3 nicest people in the world and the other two have a lot of catching up to do, in order to get to his level.

Love you Jack. Stay strong but I don’t think that is a problem for you

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Sad to hear. That guy is one one of the nicest, most helpful people you will ever meet. He epitomizes the TCU Family.
He is TCU in my opinion

The day of my sons funeral, I noticed Jack standing outside the church as I walked out. He gave me that big grin of his, put his arm around me and said "we'll get through this together." To offer some perspective, his daughter had died a few months earlier.

I'll never forget that simple act of kindness

AustFrog

1st, Jack seems like a great Frog. His work presence will surely be missed. Wish I had known him.

2nd, the world must be nearing an end. Muck wrote an article that had something to do with TCU that was complimentary and did not involve some back handed comment. I fully expected somewhere for him to write his own jaded opinion/innuendo. Something like that regardless of Jack's health issues, it was really because he and Donati don't get along; or maybe a rumor that Jack leaving will be the first of many. Or that this was so Jack could go to Miss State to prepare things for Schloss, Dixon and Patterson all heading to Starkvegas in the coming days. That just seems to be his sad, pathetic style. But, alas, this was a decent article about a good man. Odd . . .