• The KillerFrogs

Frogs vs. Hogs

Eight

Yea I've never understood the urge for some to always give a weekly reminder to everyone about how this week's opponent won't be a pushover.

First of all - no [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ].

Second of all - You're talking to the wrong people. Our level of focus and respect for the upcoming opponent would seem to have very little to do with the ultimate outcome of the game.

that right there is why the frogs run the risk of losing this game. the only possible way we can beat arkansas is if every fan, every alum, stops this frivolous talks, gives our opponent some respect, and we take the proper attitude for this game

76130431.jpg

its all you gourment vegetable pancake eating, oatmilk latte' lukewarm focus fans who are going to get us beat

CountryFrog

that right there is why the frogs run the risk of losing this game. the only possible way we can beat arkansas is if every fan, every alum, stops this frivolous talks, gives our opponent some respect, and we take the proper attitude for this game

76130431.jpg

its all you gourment vegetable pancake eating, oatmilk latte' lukewarm focus fans who are going to get us beat
I've never had an oat milk latte.

I will occasionally get a splash of almond milk in my Americano

4 Oaks Frog

76130431.jpg

Yep...It was our lazy assed fans showing up late for practice, skipping the weight room and having a lackluster oat milking attitude that cost us the first half of the season. Thank God the serious fans stepped up and pulled our collective assets out of the fire...
GO FROGS!
BEAT HOGS!
Spit Blood ~~<~< and fornicate baylor & lazy assed good for nothing lackluster fans!!

Eight

not only have the true fans been provided diehard proof of why the frogs aren't physically tough enough to go toe to toe with a team from a real conference, but also why america has gotten so soft

please show me where one can find fake milk among the keys to success

61aANo1yL7L._AC_SL1043_.jpg

Last edited: