• The KillerFrogs

Frogs vs. Hogs

RoyaltyWorePurple

I said a month ago that I thought it was unlikely we'd play in a bowl. Once this recent surge started, I kinda came to terms with the season being over once the regular season concluded and figured this would happen. Oh well. Woulda been nice to get one more game in.
2020 gonna 2020

Pharm Frog

I said a month ago that I thought it was unlikely we'd play in a bowl. Once this recent surge started, I kinda came to terms with the season being over once the regular season concluded and figured this would happen. Oh well. Woulda been nice to get one more game in.

Why? There were certainly bowls that had to be canceled early and maybe more to come but we've already had 10 bowl games played with two more scheduled for today. Has there been another bowl games canceled within 2-3 days of happening until this one?

Zubaz

Why? There were certainly bowls that had to be canceled early and maybe more to come but we've already had 10 bowl games played with two more scheduled for today. Has there been another bowl games canceled within 2-3 days of happening until this one?
The Music City Bowl was scheduled for today, it was cancelled on Sunday. The Gasparilla Bowl was scheduled for 12/26 and cancelled on 12/22.

As I said before, initially with teams opting out entirely and games getting cancelled before even picking teams, I wasn't too optimistic. Then with the most recent surge leading to spread across the nation I didn't find it likely that both of our teams would avoid the issues that led to other games being cancelled.

Pharm Frog

The Music City Bowl was scheduled for today, it was cancelled on Sunday. The Gasparilla Bowl was scheduled for 12/26 and cancelled on 12/22.

As I said before, initially with teams opting out entirely and games getting cancelled before even picking teams, I wasn't too optimistic. Then with the most recent surge leading to spread across the nation I didn't find it likely that both of our teams would avoid the issues that led to other games being cancelled.

Then you should also expect that the CFP and NY6 games and many others will also be canceled. Is that your expectation?

Zubaz

Then you should also expect that the CFP and NY6 games and many others will also be canceled. Is that your expectation?
No I am fairly certain they'll do everything they can to have the CFP, even if it means delaying games, NFL style. I am confident they'd do almost as much for the NY6, but while I don't expect it, it wouldn't shock me as much to see a NY6 game cancelled. We'll see.