• The KillerFrogs

Frogs Open as a 3.5 Favorite

BigEasyFrog

This is about as close to a pick either team game as you could get.

TT has the potential to blow TCU up offensively, but TCU has been more than capable of creating turnovers etc. sometimes despite maybe giving up a big play every now and then, plus being at home etc.

I was guessing that neither team was going to be favored by more than 5. I should win a prize. :p

10 Key Frog

????
I've never heard this???

The crown is pretty significant there. I remember being there in 2004 for the TCU game and seeing Tye Gunn throw high over the receivers on nearly every pass to the sideline. It's kind of a crazy drop off from the middle of the field to the sidelines. Nothing that can't be overcome, buy definitely favors their QB who plays on it all the time vs a QB that has never.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/stewart_mandel/10/14/alabama-oregon-florida-bcs-standings-overtime/index.html?eref=sihp&sct=hp_wr_a3

[background=#ffffff]
There apparently is a kryptonite for Heisman darling Geno Smith: wind. At least, that's the case according to his coach. With then-No. 5 West Virginia trailing Texas Tech 35-7 at halftime, Mountaineers coach Dana Holgorsen cited the "40 mile per hour wind" in Lubbock as an explanation for his team's poor play during an interview with ABC's Quint Kessenich. Holgorsen used the same excuse at the conclusion of West Virginia's humbling 49-14 defeat, telling reporters, "Geno let the wind affect him."
For his part, Smith said: "The wind didn't bother me. Anyone who says that obviously doesn't know football."
[/background]​