• The KillerFrogs

Frogs Open as a 3.5 Favorite

Purple Daze

Yeah, that's surprising to me. I figured it would be the other way. We were discussing it last night and the consensus was Tech -4.5. We were wrong

Tech is certainly a very reputable program who has always been ready and willing to play TCU. You would think -10 or so given how bad they beat the number 5 team :rolleyes:

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
So then Vegas doesn't agree with the polls? Hmm. If the line doesn't move it will make for some upset dust mites, being slighted after their blowout against the mountain men.

ThisIsOurTime

It is still early as many groups still haven't put out their lines for the game. Plus, what do the lines even mean. Tech was a 4.5 dog to WV and Tech blew them out. TCU was a 7 point favorite to ISU and lost and TCU was about an 8 point dog to BU and won by 28. So it doesn't mean much this season.

Dman890

While blowing out any conference team is impressive, WVU was not even close to actually being the 5th best team in the country. I'd say these lines reflect that. I think you all are giving tech way too much credit.

UltimateFrog

While blowing out any conference team is impressive, WVU was not even close to actually being the 5th best team in the country. I'd say these lines reflect that. I think you all are giving tech way too much credit.

Geno Smith is the best player in the country and Texas Tech defense made him look ordinary at best.

But if I'm correct, Tech is notorious for playing much better at home than away... much more so than most teams.