• The KillerFrogs

Frogs -10 vs Tech

CountryFrog

One of the things that happens to fans of struggling teams is that they get so focused on their own mess that they forget some other teams may also have some issues.

Tech has A LOT of issues. This looks like it's probably the worst team they've had in a while.

Does that mean we'll win? Of course not, who the scheiss knows what will happen. But this is almost certainly the worst team we've played this year.

CountryFrog

In fairness they were mostly laughing at the fact that Baylor must be really awful for our awful team to be favored over them. Still true
Since fairness is important, it remains to be seen whether or not we're actually awful. Maybe we are, but that win in Austin is now legitimately one of the better wins in college football this season.

Kansas is awful. Tech may well be awful. I still don't know what we are but I think we're something better than awful.

Pharm Frog

In fairness, it remains to be seen whether or not we're actually awful. Maybe we are, but that win in Austin is now legitimately one of the better wins in college football this season.

Kansas is awful. Tech may well be awful. I still don't know what we are but I think we're something better than awful.

I too think we are north of awful but I don’t think that UT win is any more validating than it was the day it happened.

CountryFrog

I too think we are north of awful but I don’t think that UT win is any more validating than it was the day it happened.
I don't think validation has anything to do with it. The way the entire season plays out will be validation in one way or the other. But it's absolutely one of the better wins anyone has had so far and I don't think an awful team wins that game.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Since fairness is important, it remains to be seen whether or not we're actually awful. Maybe we are, but that win in Austin is now legitimately one of the better wins in college football this season.

K. State just got their asses handed to them in Morgantown. We couldn't even get out of our own way against K. State. In our own damned Stadium.

We're schizophrenic. That's it...

CountryFrog

K. State just got their asses handed to them in Morgantown. We couldn't even get out of our own way against K. State. In our own damned Stadium.

We're schizophrenic. That's it...
Ok. Well then I guess OU is also awful.

Look I've never said that we're really good. Just that we're not awful. I know the cool thing on the internet is to always be as negative as possible about everything so I'll let everyone go back to that now.

Eight

Ok. Well then I guess OU is also awful.

Look I've never said that we're really good. Just that we're not awful. I know the cool thing on the internet is to always be as negative as possible about everything so I'll let everyone go back to that now.

listen pumpkin eater, stop stirring up things like this when we are doing good things at tcu like coming up with a non-binary name for the group the celebrates our former athletes

this team isn't awful, but has played some awful football at times and i think this is why there has been such frustration

there is a great deal of talent offensively, but inconsistency and the continued attempts to force the talent into a scheme that doesn't exactly fit the talent is frustrating

just as it is frustrating that somehow there continue to be the same holes on the defensive side of the ball

Froggish

Aren’t we just like most everyone thought we’d be? Just about everyone thought we were somewhere between the 5th and 7th best team in the league and sure enough that’s what we are.

Pharm Frog

Aren’t we just like most everyone thought we’d be? Just about everyone thought we were somewhere between the 5th and 7th best team in the league and sure enough that’s what we are.

I think that's about right. Better than Kansas. Better than Baylor. Hopefully better than Tech. Pretty even with UT. Looking up at OU, KSU, ISU, and perhaps OSU...although I agree with Moose that I think we've got a better shot against OSU than WVU. Overall about middle of the pack.

asleep003

Even when we're very good, they either play us very tight or eeek out a win. So, a -10 points seems like a bet I wouldn't wanna make. If forced to make a bet.... probably take the +10 option.