• The KillerFrogs

Frogs -10 vs Tech

Rose Bowl

One of the things that happens to fans of struggling teams is that they get so focused on their own mess that they forget some other teams may also have some issues.

Tech has A LOT of issues. This looks like it's probably the worst team they've had in a while.

Does that mean we'll win? Of course not, who the scheiss knows what will happen. But this is almost certainly the worst team we've played this year.

I have to disagree with you, Country. They played very poorly against OU but they are better than Baylor. Just because we beat Baylor doesn’t mean we’re good all of the sudden.

CountryFrog

What I’m saying is Tech is not the worst team we will have played. Pretty sure Baylor is worse.
Fine. Tech will either be the worst team we've played or the second worst team we've played. Either way they will absolutely be the worst defense we've played by a large margin.

Tech has our number we better bring our A game to win! We need our A game to beat any team this year. We can look great like first half of Baylor, but we can go to sucktown just as quickly second half Baylor.

I think we win a close hard fought game with Tech if we don’t have turnovers.

if we turn the ball over we could lose easily.

CountryFrog

Tech has our number we better bring our A game to win! We need our A game to beat any team this year. We can look great like first half of Baylor, but we can go to sucktown just as quickly second half Baylor.

I think we win a close hard fought game with Tech if we don’t have turnovers.

if we turn the ball over we could lose easily.
Tech has our number? Are you just referring to our publicly listed phone number?

Froginbedford

Tech has our number? Are you just referring to our publicly listed phone number?
In the Big 12 era, the series is 4-4, 5-5 in games since the collapse of SWC....The only "Texas state championship" series that is tied....TCU 9-4 (6-3 conference) against Baylor and 7-3 (7-2 conference) against UT....

CountryFrog

In the Big 12 era, the series is 4-4, 5-5 in games since the collapse of SWC....The only "Texas state championship" series that is tied....TCU 9-4 (6-3 conference) against Baylor and 7-3 (7-2 conference) against UT....
And I believe we're 4-2 in the last 6 games vs Tech.

Now Oklahoma - That is a team that has our number. And Matt Campbell seems to have our number too.