• The KillerFrogs

Fran Fraschilla tweet about missed NIL payments

Toad Jones

Maybe the NIL people feel the performane for the buck isn't what was expected. The NCAA is afraid of law suits so they do nothing but guidelines r needed

Wexahu

Yeah, there’s no way a lot of them are getting the ROI they expected
Payments are made to the players but performance is expected of the team. I would imagine no matter how well the player does, if the team underachieves. The guy making the payments isn’t going to be real thrilled with the return. And less likely to do it the following year without some conditions in place.

ECoastFrog

When I was at TCU, I had to work for spending money. College athletes don't have time to do this. I'm all for giving all athletes a monthly allowance, say $1K. That's enough money for them to do a lot, include fly home for holidays, yet does not suggest to any athlete that they are more or less valuable than anyone else on the team.

ticketfrog123

When I was at TCU, I had to work for spending money. College athletes don't have time to do this. I'm all for giving all athletes a monthly allowance, say $1K. That's enough money for them to do a lot, include fly home for holidays, yet does not suggest to any athlete that they are more or less valuable than anyone else on the team.
They already get this

Limey Frog

As I've said before, they need to be paid out of the TV money that their play on the field generates instead of giving it all to coaches, admins, and sports that no one cares about. Mostly the latter.