• The KillerFrogs

Fort Worth Regional discussion

Sticky_Wicket

Purple Baylor Alum

giphy.gif

I just want to watch Frog Baseball tonight!!!

froginmn

Does anyone know if Statbroadcast will be available for tonight's game? I tried looking at it for the CSUF/Sac State game last night and it required a special password to log in.

Edit: Looks like it is password protected.

Secured Stat Feed
The event you are attempting to access has been limited to credentialed media members.

Please use the passcode you have received from the event's media relations staff. If you do not have an event passcode, please contact the event media relations staff to gain access to the stat feed.

Please enter your passcode here:

Gametracker seems to be the only option to follow with a PbP:

http://www.gofrogs.com/gametracker/...ool=tcu&sport=mbasebl&camefrom=&startschool=&
Use TCU15

PurplePutt

I understand TV times are a factor but.....Good Lord, they could see this coming. I mean what happens to TV when there is a rain delay. Duh, they bounce around and show other games. So why not make the call this morning and start game one at 11 AM. If the DBU game started right now and had no further delays, the Frogs wouldn't start playing until at least 9:30. I would expect the Frogs to get screwed and have to play 2 games tomorrow. And why is it the #1 seed (Tech) and number #4 seed (Delaware) get to play the 1st game in the Lubbock Regional?

MTfrog5

I say let it just piss rain for the next 4 days and we advance without playing a game since we are the highest seed remaining

OmniscienceFrog

I understand TV times are a factor but.....Good Lord, they could see this coming. I mean what happens to TV when there is a rain delay. Duh, they bounce around and show other games. So why not make the call this morning and start game one at 11 AM. If the DBU game started right now and had no further delays, the Frogs wouldn't start playing until at least 9:30. I would expect the Frogs to get screwed and have to play 2 games tomorrow. And why is it the #1 seed (Tech) and number #4 seed (Delaware) get to play the 1st game in the Lubbock Regional?
I assume that the host team gets to set the schedule for the first day. Most choose to play the later game so that it's easier for more of their fans to attend and at this time of year it's not 90+ degrees later in the day.

PurplePutt

I assume that the host team gets to set the schedule for the first day. Most choose to play the later game so that it's easier for more of their fans to attend and at this time of year it's not 90+ degrees later in the day.

Makes sense but why not at least move the game times up to avoid the weather. It isn't like most all of the conference tourneys didn't have 9 AM games. I guess they will use Monday and even Tuesday as rain days if required.

PurplePutt

Good post, PP.

The real question is, however, should I start drinking now, or wait until a bit later?

My plan was to catch the last few innings of the 1st game and then go to parking lot and pound beers between games. So screw it. I am drinking now and may not even go to any game.

tcumaniac

This was my guess as well.

Under normal weather circumstances TCU fans would be pissed if we were playing the earlier game.

In Fort Worth, most of our fans can work a full day and still make the night game.

In buttdarn Lubbuck, this is not the case... so might as well give your team as much rest as possible for game 2.

Latest posts