• The KillerFrogs

Fort Worth - 1883 on Paramount

Pharm Frog

It’s actually gotten a lot better this season, thank god. They toned down all that over the top junk.
You and I have different definitions of “better” and vastly different definitions of “a lot better”. It’s got two more episodes for the possibility of redemption in the Pharm house and I’m not sure redemption is possible for the Mrs. and she was the one who liked it most to begin with.

Chongo94

You and I have different definitions of “better” and vastly different definitions of “a lot better”. It’s got two more episodes for the possibility of redemption in the Pharm house and I’m not sure redemption is possible for the Mrs. and she was the one who liked it most to begin with.
I mean if having only one sort of random shootout in the middle of a rural intersection isn’t better than a sudden and very organized white supremacy militia attack across 3 different locations in the grand metropolis located in Montana, including an actual package bomb assassination attempt, isn’t better, I don’t what is.

I’m not saying it’s extravagantly better by any means but it’s certainly a heap ton better than the scheiss that was last season.

The whole bunkhouse storyline is lame as all get out though.

Frog Attack II

Name something better..
There's not... Definitely some issues with it... But for non-sports, what else are yall watching? The Bachelor? Sheridan loves Texas and the horse... and he glorifies the toughness of Fw... I'm in till there is something better.

Chongo94

Still wood tho.
Pop Tv Yes GIF by Schitt's Creek

Toad Jones

Sure most of you know this but for those who don't, Sheridan has a ranch in Weatherford or did until he bought 6666 ranch this past year. When not acting, writing a screen play, directing, producing lived on his ranch between Weatherford and Granbury and had done so for many years. In an interview he was asked, you don't live in Hollywood?. No can't stand the place and so on and so. Suspect considering his heritage, probably a conservative. Now you can understand the shooting's and promotion of the 6666 ranch this season. They are making huge- really huge sum's of money from Yellowstone. In Italy, it is the #1 or #2 most popular show in that country. Just last week I saw a show saying most of that series is shot in Salt Lake not Wyoming. Reason- SL has a warehouse that's been converted into a first class studio. Recently they moved a lot of the production back to the ranch in west Wyoming. Many of the production people became upset because the conditions in Wyoming were not as good as the studio in SL.. they are proud of the quality of production in Yellowstone and don't want it to fade. That move cost SL millions of dollars.. They think Yellowstone has a life span of five more years or until Costner retires. He mentioned this last year but they gave him a piece of the action and...well he's still there but with a reduced role. I'm sure they were thinking we need another show developing Yellowstone series showing how the Dutton's came to Wyoming to keep the popularity of the series at a high level. Thus 1883. Sheraton is a cowboy, been on a horse most of his life so the western venue is in his heart , so, I predict you will begin to seen more westerns on the screen. Western fashion has begun to sell again (remember the Urban Cowboy influence on the economy) Just look at the commercials you have seen on tv and print for cowboy boots and clothes. Studies has shown through the years, Ft. Worth is fascinating to the high population areas in the east. Most likely you'll see a bit more of cowtown on the screen. The romance of the cowboy is still drawing folks to the theatre and on the dance floors. The UK loves the western and has fore years and Japan falls into that category as well. BTW; Tim McCraw does a pretty good acting in 1883. Who's your favorite cowboy? Me, it's Ben Johnson, World Champion fro eastern Oklahoma who sat a horse like none other. He was an outstanding man in addition to bein a cowboy. He died at a ranch he started and funded for kids in northern Arizona.. Left them with 30 or 40 million to keep it going. Remind sometime to give you some stories about Giant. As a kid I worked for Warner Bros shot in Marfa and Marathon. Chill Wills was one grand fellow. Ran around town in a horse and buggy and spoke kindly to everyone. Another time, maybe.

Last edited:

Rockhound

Sure most of you know this but for those who don't, Sheraton has a ranch in Weatherford or did until he bought 6666 ranch this past year. When not acting, writing a screen play, directing, producing lived on his ranch between Weatherford and Granbury and had done so for many years. In an interview he was asked, you don't live in Hollywood?. No can't stand the place and so on and so. Suspect considering his heritage, probably a conservative. Now you can understand the shooting's and promotion of the 6666 ranch this season. They are making huge- really huge sum's of money from Yellowstone. In Italy, it is the #1 or #2 most popular show in that country. Just last week I saw a show saying most of that series is shot in Salt Lake not Wyoming. Reason- SL has a warehouse that's been converted into a first class studio. Recently they moved a lot of the production back to the ranch in west Wyoming. Many of the production people became upset because the conditions in Wyoming were not as good as the studio in SL.. they are proud of the quality of production in Yellowstone and don't want it to fade. That move cost SL millions of dollars.. They think Yellowstone has a life span of five more years or until Costner retires. He mentioned this last year but they gave him a piece of the action and...well he's still there but with a reduced role. I'm sure they were thinking we need another show developing Yellowstone series showing how the Dutton's came to Wyoming to keep the popularity of the series at a high level. Thus 1883. Sheraton is a cowboy, been on a horse most of his life so the western venue is in his heart , so, I predict you will begin to seen more westerns on the screen. Western fashion has begun to sell again (remember the Urban Cowboy influence on the economy) Just look at the commercials you have seen on tv and print for cowboy boots and clothes. Studies has shown through the years, Ft. Worth is fascinating to the high population areas in the east. Most likely you'll see a bit more of cowtown on the screen. The romance of the cowboy is still drawing folks to the theatre and on the dance floors. The UK loves the western and has fore years and Japan falls into that category as well. BTW; Tim McCraw does a pretty good acting in 1883. Who's your favorite cowboy? Me, it's Ben Johnson, World Champion fro eastern Oklahoma who sat a horse like none other. He was an outstanding man in addition to bein a cowboy. He died at a ranch he started and funded for kids in northern Arizona.. Left them with 30 or 40 million to keep it going. Remind sometime to give you some stories about Giant. As a kid I worked for Warner Bros shot in Marfa and Marathon. Chill Wills was one grand fellow. Ran around town in a horse and buggy and spoke kindly to everyone. Another time, maybe.
Sheraton didnt buy 6666 Ranch, Paramount did