• The KillerFrogs

Fire Joe Gillespie

Horny4TCU

We've gotta figure out how to get pressure on the QB. But I might have been too doom and gloom after the CU loss.

Secondary coverage was very good today. And the defense is doing really good the past three games. Not sure if it's the opponents we're playing or our abilities gelling, but whatever it is, keep tackling and keep the energy up.

BleedNPurple

I haven’t seen the game - was out racing sailboats but I have seen SMU come into the Carter and pass up and down the field and kick our tails. Sounds like Sonny had them ready for SMU’s high energy attack and the team was ready for it! Kudos to the Frogs - that SMU team is going to still win some games this year. I think of them as a buzz saw when they play us - we are their Suoer Bowl. Glad we won!

FrogBall09

I have not figured out the chicken and egg of this yet but it definitely seems like when Clark has a good game, so does the D.

Is Bud playing well driving the rest of the D to pick it up or is the D getting stops driving his confidence up so he executes better?

But feels like he is the canary in the coalmine for how things are going to go...

JugbandFrog

I have not figured out the chicken and egg of this yet but it definitely seems like when Clark has a good game, so does the D.

Is Bud playing well driving the rest of the D to pick it up or is the D getting stops driving his confidence up so he executes better?

But feels like he is the canary in the coalmine for how things are going to go...
Could it be Hodges? He’s great between the tackles, but he is asked to be out of his element and we see our D struggle as a result

4 Oaks Frog

This was interesting…

I love coach’s explanation of the 3-3-5, and when deployed properly it is a very good defense. He mentioned that it leaves endless possibilities for a pass rush/blitz. I don’t think we are taking advantage of all those possibilities. I am not sure of Gillespie’s ability to teach it properly. Is that why opposing QB have all day to find an open receiver?

Latest posts