• The KillerFrogs

"File not found" on KFC?

Ron Swanson

Is anyone else getting the below message anytime they click on the "next page" or "back one page" arrows, or occasionally when they click on the link taking you back to the Frog Fan Forum? It only happens when I'm on my iPhone, and not when I'm on my Samsung Galaxy (work phone). It makes using this site on my iPhone a beating. I use Google Chrome and have the iPhone 6 with the new software update...

kBEKfyY.png

netty2424

Not seeing this but having issues with the YouTube links not working when I click on them. I click on the link, opens another browser, but nothing loads.

Apple iOS9.2 if that matters

Hughes Your Daddy

I think TXFrog indicated before that it has to do with the upgrade to IOS 9 for Apple phones. Nothing to really be done about it, at this point, if I'm remembering correctly.

I switched to the desktop view on my phone and haven't had any problems since, it's just a pain to use on such a small screen.

Double V

Apple is coming out with their own College Football forum platform for all teams in the top25, so they are making it difficult to access their competition from their devices. Just another step in their plan for world domination.

DickBumpastache

The problem has to do with the links for the pages...if you notice when you get that screen, the URL changes to "undefined" at the end.

It is annoying, but if you're on Chrome, hold down on the link to the new page and choose "open in new tab". You have to navigate between tabs but it always works for me.

froglash88

In chrome, I go to my bookmarks every time I want to navigate back to the main page.

When trying to go to the next page of a thread, I just keep hitting the button and the back button until it works.

calisuperfrog

Guys - First off, I love the work you do here...but iphones have 44% of the market share in the US and the forum is tough sledding from your phone. It's also poor from an iPad. Consistently you have to click back (all links take you to the last page not the first in a thread), or broken links, etc. Is there a setting we need to change, or is this just something you guys need to work on from a platform perspective?

Appreciate you guys working hard to make this a better user experience. 

Thanks!

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
calisuperfrog said:
Guys - First off, I love the work you do here...but iphones have 44% of the market share in the US and the forum is tough sledding from your phone. It's also poor from an iPad. Consistently you have to click back (all links take you to the last page not the first in a thread), or broken links, etc. Is there a setting we need to change, or is this just something you guys need to work on from a platform perspective?

Appreciate you guys working hard to make this a better user experience. 

Thanks!
Thanks for the kind words.  I use my iPhone on the site and rarely have problems but I know that some have had a few issues

Not sure if it has anything to do with the software we are using and TxFrog1999 could probably address that better than me

It won't happen overnight but we are moving towards a custom built board that should have better adaptation to mobile devices.  Its a big job and will take some time but that may be the best solution for all.