• The KillerFrogs

Fiesta Bowl Tickets

froginmn

atofrog

Contributor
As of 5:45pm on Monday the 19th, tickets have not yet been sent from SeatGeek. All seat data was provided to them on the deadline of Friday the 16th.

According to the Fiesta Bowl, tickets should be added to the SeatGeek app the week of the 19th.

Obviously hoping for sooner rather than later this week. Would make my life easier. ;)

We still have a long time before game day. They will arrive.

Thanks for your support!

Go Frogs!

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
As of 5:45pm on Monday the 19th, tickets have not yet been sent from SeatGeek. All seat data was provided to them on the deadline of Friday the 16th.

According to the Fiesta Bowl, tickets should be added to the SeatGeek app the week of the 19th.

Obviously hoping for sooner rather than later this week. Would make my life easier. ;)

We still have a long time before game day. They will arrive.

Thanks for your support!

Go Frogs!
Thanks

Dogfrog

Probably missing something but why is SeatGeek trying to charge me for two e-tickets for parking? I choose one and they charge for two. Edit: They sold me two on the basis that one (1) quantity was not available? I can send the tickets so will just send one to friends who will be there.

Last edited:

mstrB

Yea, they do show the section and seat info, just haven’t received the tickets yet.
You have to follow the directions in the email. You get the tickets from the app once you connect and do everything correctly. I have mine on the seat geek app available.

Dogfrog

You have to follow the directions in the email. You get the tickets from the app once you connect and do everything correctly. I have mine on the seat geek app available.
I am fully connected. My ticket info including section and seat is on the app but no QR code yet. It’s on the way.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area

"This ticket will be available in time for the event" - how many more delays will there be?