• The KillerFrogs

Fiesta Bowl Tickets

ftwfrog

With each screenshot you get a message saying screenshots cannot be used for entry, also says don’t worry these tickets (presumably tkts on the app) will work offline.
The tickets work offline. Not sure how? But if you’re worried about it, turn your phone to airplane mode, and your SeatGeek app should still open and show the barcodes.

Like I said in a previous post, these ticket companies have gotten smart, and have done so for such a small fee.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
The tickets work offline. Not sure how? But if you’re worried about it, turn your phone to airplane mode, and your SeatGeek app should still open and show the barcodes.

Like I said in a previous post, these ticket companies have gotten smart, and have done so for such a small fee.

How do you define "small fee"?

Dogfrog

Good idea, I turned off my WiFi and cellular to test. Looks legit.

r7commish

If you paid above face value for your tickets stop reading now....

Has anyone checked TickPick today? Upperdeck tickets are going for as little as $195 (inclusive of fees). Last week those same tickets were $400+.

Big Frog II

If you paid above face value for your tickets stop reading now....

Has anyone checked TickPick today? Upperdeck tickets are going for as little as $195 (inclusive of fees). Last week those same tickets were $400+.
I wonder if the SW airline thing will have people selling their tickets?