• The KillerFrogs

Fansided: Denver Bronco John Diarse getting a chance to shine

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Fansided: Denver Bronco John Diarse getting a chance to shine

by Sayre Bedinger

Denver Broncos rookie undrafted wide receiver John Diarse is getting a chance to shine with the top offense, and rightfully so…

When the Denver Broncos make final cuts and bring the roster down to 53 players, they are going to have an extremely tough time deciding which five or six wide receivers to keep.

Just based on training camp, the wide receiver group as a whole has stolen the show. One player who has been consistently making plays is undrafted free agent rookie John Diarse, joining a stellar rookie class at receiver which also includes second-round pick Courtland Sutton and fourth-round pick DaeSean Hamilton.

Diarse spent the first two years of his college career at LSU before transferring to TCU, where he put up pretty modest numbers compared to the guys the Broncos drafted.

Read more at https://predominantlyorange.com/2018/08/10/denver-broncos-john-diarse-getting-chance-shine/

Eight

The more I read these TCU football related articles the more I realize how few writers know anything about TCU football...

you do realize fansided's content is all from bloggers and very few if any are actually people who follow the teams in a fashion akin to conventional reporters. one big kudo i will give to jeremy at 247 is when tcu allows the press out to practice or access to gary and the players he is there and actively involved in asking questions.

most of these bloggers do their work from the proverbial 10000 foot perspective and really don't research background information as you can see in the comments made about diarse's college production or the tcu offense.

granted, smu still has the pony thespian covering tcu football and his articles read like someone who is just banging out his required 150-250 words on the frogs so a more traditional employer doesn't guarantee someone who knows what they are doing or gives a [ Finebaum ] about being accurate.

if anyone is interested fansided is looking for someone to write for their comic book and star trek sites

https://fansided.com/fansided-openings/