• The KillerFrogs

ESPN: What to watch for in first College Football Playoff rankings

LVH

Blue Blood Invitational

They had to invite Cincinnati last year because there was no realistic option they could have put in instead that would have truly exposed the farce that the CFP is

I still maintain, to this day, the CFP was created because our team in 2009/2010 and Boise State got wayyyy to close to cracking the Top 2 in the BCS and they needed a safeguard against it. We were 1 second away in 2009 and a 24 point Auburn rally at Alabama away in 2010 from being in the BCS title game

Tshirt Fan

The horned frogs are a better team than most people realize. They simply have more talent with a coaching staff that doesn’t get in their way. I fully expect TCU to win out through the season and make the college playoffs. No joking on this.
I’m actually starting to look for Airbnb‘s etc. to rent for the college playoff final. I think we have a real chance of being there it’s time to get ready.
Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office
Stop It David Morrissey GIF by The Missing
Mma No GIF by UFC

mc1502

Summary of analysis methodology utilized for first playoff ranking: Pick the bigger name. Same methodology applied in the final ranking in 2014.

When a completely subjective “eye test” can be applied whenever it fits the narrative, and not when it’s more convenient to ignore it, the final result will never point to us unless they absolutely have to let us in.

mc1502

This is going out to the current frog players.

Use this first ranking as motivation to tell the ranking committee to scheiss off. Go out there and maul everyone so they can’t ignore you.

CountryFrog

The horned frogs are a better team than most people realize. They simply have more talent with a coaching staff that doesn’t get in their way. I fully expect TCU to win out through the season and make the college playoffs. No joking on this.
I’m actually starting to look for Airbnb‘s etc. to rent for the college playoff final. I think we have a real chance of being there it’s time to get ready.
Just stopit

TooColdU

I hope y'all saw when they brought "The Bear" on and he immediately pointed to how the commmittee basically makes the rules up.

Of course Herby had to immediately refute that claim

but what made it even obvious was Rece felt the need bring the point back up minutes later and called the process a "mosaic"...alluding to how difficult a job it is for the committee.

Joey Galloway then jumped onboard with the Bear and said it was a mosiac pile of Briles.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I hope y'all saw when they brought "The Bear" on and he immediately pointed to how the commmittee basically makes the rules up.

Of course Herby had to immediately refute that claim

but what made it even obvious was Rece felt the need bring the point back up minutes later and called the process a "mosaic"...alluding to how difficult a job it is for the committee.

Joey Galloway then jumped onboard with the Bear and said it was a mosiac pile of Briles.
Kirk Herbstreit is Wexahu.