• The KillerFrogs

ESPN: What to watch for in first College Football Playoff rankings

froginmn

Question. I would assume in that scenario tOSU would not be in their championship game, thus having one less game played than TCU. In that case, TCU should get the nod, IMO.
I'm afraid that was a trap and you walked into it. That's precisely what happened in 2014 in reverse. Hopefully your answer included "because they have a precedent for ranking this way".

tcuwags

Committee looking for balance between offense and defense. Really? I thought the balance was wins and losses. Maybe add SOS. Just win and we’re in.

Stopit

The horned frogs are a better team than most people realize. They simply have more talent with a coaching staff that doesn’t get in their way. I fully expect TCU to win out through the season and make the college playoffs. No joking on this.
I’m actually starting to look for Airbnb‘s etc. to rent for the college playoff final. I think we have a real chance of being there it’s time to get ready.

LisaLT

I’m actually not really surprised at being ranked number 7. I kinda expected that. I hope this give motivation to the team to kick some Tech ass this weekend.

HFrog1999

Sorry, after 2014 I vowed never to care about the stupid fake College Football “Playoff”

Just give me a good Bowl Game

They’re never letting TCU in

Fail Charlie Brown GIF by Peanuts