• The KillerFrogs

Dwight Smith says...

illini_frog

r's? That's not the plural of r.

This is the only time it is acceptable to be a grammar/spelling Nazi on a message board.... when correcting someone who makes a mistake while correcting someone else's grammar/spelling

Thanks Mr Spelling Police, now go work on your grammar & comprehension.

Blow me.

[font="Arial][size="2"]
Plurals of Single Letters
  • An apostrophe can be used to indicate that a single-letter is plural: for example, "She earned three A's last semester." However, some experts say that an apostrophe can only be used to pluralize single-letter words that are not capitalized. This is useful for some common expressions such as "cross your t's and dot your i's."

Read More:
[/size][/font]http://owl.english.purdue.edu/

tcumaniac

Blow me.

[font="Arial][size="2"]
  • An apostrophe can be used to indicate that a single-letter is plural: for example, "She earned three A's last semester." However, some experts say that an apostrophe can only be used to pluralize single-letter words that are not capitalized. This is useful for some common expressions such as "cross your t's and dot your i's."

Read More:
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!! 3 people just got owned by illini at one time. You have to be pretty stupid to out stupid illinifrog

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog

My post had nothing to do with Rs vs r's just as my previous post had nothing to do with whether you met DS, but you definitely appear to be the poster in most need of a blow job but you are going to have to get that from your usual source, your buddies here.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Blow me.

[font="Arial][size="2"]

Read More:

In the case of the Athletics, they are the A's because without the apostrophe it looks like the word As.

tcumaniac

1974_eating_popcorn.gif

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Yada yada yada, responding with a video from my idol.

Like i said, comprehension, it will take you further in life than spelling. Try it sometime, maybe throw in some logic courses.

Hope your buddy gave you that BJ you sorely needed. I am sure you next post will reveal the secret.

Thanks for the effort.

rosebowlfrog

It's willie leis... #4 WR... dont think he ever played

Wrong

I am not going to say who I am, but at the same time I am not going to let people get away with finger pointing. I have posted some controversial stuff, and the last thing someone needs is for someone like Willie to take heat from people for something he didn't even do.

I am not going to give up my identity, for good reason, so I can post things without fear of retribution. So please do not start pointing fingers at people without any proof because of the slippery slope it provides.

rosebowlfrog

Thank you for proving my point. You, Rose Bowl, are an ingrate. You demonstrably have loyalty no to your former teammates nor your school. May God help you in your future endeavors because your attitude will set you up for a difficult life.

Again, I don't care. A lot of the reason I started to post here was to clear up some of the misconceptions and misinformation people have about our program, that people talk to me about in real life every day.

rosebowlfrog

I guarantee you RBF never saw DS use drugs and your post is so full of crap it reeks all the way to Tacoma. Not try in practice? Entitled attitude? Keep guessing and maybe eventually you will get something right.

Good job!

I read your posts a lot and respect what they contain, but I stand by what I said.

2themax

Just don't think it's cool to dog pile a guy who is evidently having a tough time already. What's the point? Only motivation would seem to be for personal feelings toward him. How many would be taking shots at his alleged habits if he was still playing and doing well for the Frogs?Dare I say none. C'mon fellas leave the kid be. Feisty, you have a pair, man. I like the way you stand on your principles even when the mob attacks. Good heads up on the Wheeler call too.

rosebowlfrog

And you take them as facts and spread them around like you know something.

Why don't you ask RBF where he saw DS using drugs. He also implies he had something to do with the problems at the Fiesta Bowl and the kid wasn't even there.

Never said he had anything to do with the Fiesta Bowl.

And most of the time I would see him when I walked from my class at Scharbauer Hall(or however you spell it) across the commons and across Stadium Drive to the JJAC. When I made this trek, I would walk by King Hall and see him smoking on the concrete slab right outside of King Hall.

rosebowlfrog

You sprayed it to other school's message boards as fact. I almost respond to your stupid post on BaylorFans but I have a personal rule to not carry out a conversation with other TCU fans on other school"s forums. That is almost as dooshy as your post there.

How you slander a guy based on what a poster here claims is beyond me. Maybe RBF is telling the truth. Maybe he is another person with bloated self importance that needs his 15 minutes and only guys like you give it to him. Taking pablum like that to BaylorFans speaks volumes about your character.

It looks like I unintentionally stirred up a hornets nest in this topic, which I didn't intend.

But let me say this.

I was a defensive player, and got to interact with Dwight every day at practice since he was on scout team offense.

I loved the guy as a person. We'd talk a lot, joke together, we were cool with each other in and out of the locker room. But at the same time, that didn't stop me from recognizing the obvious about his actual work ethic, nothing of which has anything to do with how I view him as a person. He is a nice guy, he isn't a typical thug street life type of guy.

rosebowlfrog

Just don't think it's cool to dog pile a guy who is evidently having a tough time already. What's the point? Only motivation would seem to be for personal feelings toward him. How many would be taking shots at his alleged habits if he was still playing and doing well for the Frogs?Dare I say none. C'mon fellas leave the kid be. Feisty, you have a pair, man. I like the way you stand on your principles even when the mob attacks. Good heads up on the Wheeler call too.

If you are talking about tcumaniac, I agree. Everyone in the TCU Locker Room knows who the guy is(in real life) and we appreciate his enthusiasm. It doesn't bother us. We wish we had more student fans like him, because most TCU students don't give a damn and only show up at our games to get hammered and tailgate and a greek community that didn't like us except when we were on the field.

At schools like Texas and Texas A&M, the frats beg football players to go to their parties. At TCU, its the opposite. The frats couldn't stand us and tried to keep us out of their parties at all costs. Then we finally get our own hang out spot at Old Rips and the frats want to inflitrate that place to? And throw a hissy fit when our bouncers would call them out on their fake IDs(or lack of an ID at all)?

It was tough, and its why I really respect guys like tcumaniac. People who truly had TCU spirit, instead of pretending to just because everyone else was at the game.

At the same time, he can't be calling people out of who he thinks I am. That's dangerous.

2themax

Wrong

I am not going to say who I am, but at the same time I am not going to let people get away with finger pointing. I have posted some controversial stuff, and the last thing someone needs is for someone like Willie to take heat from people for something he didn't even do.

I am not going to give up my identity, for good reason, so I can post things without fear of retribution. So please do not start pointing fingers at people without any proof because of the slippery slope it provides.

Have to say it's wreaks when you name others, but leave your own out of it. If you truly don't care what people think about your postings then man up. Some of us would get a better understanding if we were able to consider the source. Your comments aren't exactly opinions speaking of him as a fb player, but rather so called facts that attack his character. Maybe he does. Maybe he doesn't. This is not the place for that type of conversation.

rosebowlfrog

I still think you're willie... You can't fool me. ;)

Trying to knock us off your trail by claiming you were on defense.. trickkyyy

I don't really care who you accuse me of being, just realize the consequences that could come. If he were to get hurt or something because of the accusation, it would be on people like you. Besides, I haven't seen him since our banquet, and last I heard he had moved to Florida. So if anyone wants to hurt him or anything thinking that he is Rose Bowl Frog based on hearsay, it's going to be difficult.

I said it in another thread, its best to just leave who I am up to the imagination because of the slippery slope it leads to.

What difference does it make anyway?

2themax

If you are talking about tcumaniac, I agree. Everyone in the TCU Locker Room knows who the guy is(in real life) and we appreciate his enthusiasm. It doesn't bother us. We wish we had more student fans like him, because most TCU students don't give a damn and only show up at our games to get hammered and tailgate and a greek community that didn't like us except when we were on the field.

At schools like Texas and Texas A&M, the frats beg football players to go to their parties. At TCU, its the opposite. The frats couldn't stand us and tried to keep us out of their parties at all costs. Then we finally get our own hang out spot at Old Rips and the frats want to inflitrate that place to? And throw a hissy fit when our bouncers would call them out on their fake IDs(or lack of an ID at all)?

It was tough, and its why I really respect guys like tcumaniac. People who truly had TCU spirit, instead of pretending to just because everyone else was at the game.

At the same time, he can't be calling people out of who he thinks I am. That's dangerous.

I was referring to Dwight Smith.