• The KillerFrogs

DMN: Patterson says he’s to blame for 37-34 loss against Iowa State

LoudFrog

There is rumor that this went back to an incident in June. College kids being college kids, except having Covid going on.
Here is an answer, at the end of the day it is the coaches responsibility to manage his team. Sometimes people throw a summer party and you have a covid outbreak that lead to consequences medical and disciplinary. Sometimes young kids partake in things that might not yet be legal. Is it the coaches fault for not having control or the kids fault for being selfish and immature. We could win or we could teach both lessons

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
what is interesting is the pirate goes to miss st, brings in a transfer qb from stanford who isn't running his offense, has personnel who weren't running his offense last year, not sure if they went through spring, and somehow the players know the offense well know and execute it properly enough to drop 600+ yards and i think 42 points on lsu.
The funny thing about that is that The Pirate wasn't the only guy with a new toy on the field. Bo Pelini took over the LSU Defense and installed his own system. This was it's first test.

Ka-blooey!

Mean Purple

what is interesting is the pirate goes to miss st, brings in a transfer qb from stanford who isn't running his offense, has personnel who weren't running his offense last year, not sure if they went through spring, and somehow the players know the offense well know and execute it properly enough to drop 600+ yards and i think 42 points on lsu.
it wasn't just passing though, that running back was impressive.

also, leach is big on execution. and if his players don't execute well in practice, they get up/downs ... frequently. they also go live a lot. As new schoola as he is, he is still very old school.

4th. down

Amazing isn't it, but GP makes a big deal out of it. Can you imagine GP at Miss. St. in his first game against LSU. The proof is in the pudding, Leach got it done. We went up with GP and we are going down with GP.

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
Our much praised Secondary was pedestrian!!! Bad at times.

Our Running game produced 99 yards. 99.

The OLine is clueless. 3 DL from ISU dominated tcu’s 5. Dominated!!
Did I mention we had 99 yards rushing?!

look for another losing season!!!!