1. The KillerFrogs
    Dismiss Notice

DKR Expansion

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by Gringo1873, Aug 9, 2018.

1. That is gay.

2. So they are copying the TCU south end zone but more and bigger?
    Thanks CDC, great work.

3. Would look great if TCU did this around the new scoreboard.

4. We can't keep up. We have no tax dollars.

5. Who cares.

Punter1, ftwfrog, tcujsauce and 3 others like this.
  6. I’m confused as to what they could be doing in one endzone that costs more than our entire new stadium?

7. It's the granite countertop that's driving up the cost.

8. A nice stadium.... for Gary to poop in.

9. Its Austin. Gotta pay construction workers at least $150/hr here...

Bonner4Prez likes this.
  10. My thoughts exactly. Tariffs on steel must be brutal. That or they're building a subterranean private parking garage for donors with its entrance on the toll road loop around Austin.

11. And shiplap, subway tile, farm sinks, stainless steel appliances, Mexicans and tariffs.

12. When we built our stadium concrete was $60/yd. It is $110/yd now. Frame labor was $3.30/sf. Now it is $6/sf or more. Prices have changed dramatically since then.

Also, they want a huge scoreboard so visiting fans can see exactly how many points we are ahead.

In the last 4 years we have 40 wins and UT has 23. Suck it you stupid pompous [ Arschloch]s.

Sand Frog, bmoney214, Purp and 6 others like this.
  13. Government projects just cost more...
    GO FROGS!
    BEAT tosu!
    Spit Blood~~<~<and scheiss baylor & dkr!!

kidkarr likes this.
  14. It’s a dump! Only way to make it unrivaled would be tear it down and start over..... lipstick on a pig!!!

15. Eight likes this.
  16. curious if cdc has come up with a solution for the basketball arena problem which is a MUCH bigger issue or is cdc sticking with the low hanging fruit of texas football

17. Anything to distract from the coach trying to use his tongue to kiss his players while fighting for bowl eligibility.

18. I thought a new basketball arena was being built, or in the planning stages.