• The KillerFrogs

DFW Watch Parties

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
Anyone plan on going? You guys enjoy them?

Never been to one because I usually like to yell at the TV in my own living room. However, wife wants a date night and said she's up for going to the Fort Worth or Dallas one.

JugbandFrog

Never been to one because I usually like to yell at the TV in my own living room. However, wife wants a date night and said she's up for going to the Fort Worth or Dallas one.
Watch parties will tend to have some neat bowl swag. I have a Liberty Bowl Koozie from a few years ago.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
Fort Worth watch parties are at City Works. Not a fan. I like to drink beer during football games. Real beer. Like Miller Lite. They do not serve any beers in a bottle. Everything is on draft. Mainly craft. No Miller Lite. I'm out.

netty2424

Wasn’t a bowl game, but went to the watching party for the TCU WVU game in Dallas when Oberkrom kicked the winning FG in Morgantown. Place erupted. It was a ton of fun. Enjoyed the ship out of it.

Strat Frog

Never heard of the place. I like craft beer but i like Miller Lite too, especially in qty.

Your short, choppy sentence stucture and "get off my lawn" opinion of drafts over bottles made me think you were doing a bit, perhaps even mocking someone.

Paging Walt Kowalski and his Gran Torino...

Moose Stuff

I have seen the skinny jeans look that also involves the flood waters look. What are exactly dad jeans, since I am not sure.

I have been wearing Wranglers since I was a kid and never stopped. Briefly mixed in the Levi’s 501 button fly thing during college.

High water skinny jeans are acceptable only if you’re in really good shape and requires some amount of [ profanity ] factor unless you’re a Euro/South American/soccer player and then it’s just normal. If you don’t know what dad jeans are you’re probably wearing them. :)

Eight

dadjeans1.jpg

dad jeans - not acceptable

fashion-brand-men-039-s-skinny-jeans-man.jpg

skinny jeans - not acceptable and stop skipping leg day at the gym

DP0409201520360623C.tif

only acceptable denim option, round or square toe is optional

Limp Lizard

I like some craft beers, generally dislike major American brands. Love ales, but no no to flavored ones. A real ale in a cask, instead of that fizzy soda-pop beer. And I am 71, don't wear anything tight (unless I have gained too much weight). Actually I prefer liquor, can't take even the mild fizz in a good ale anymore. Like French wines (esp Burgundy) and cheeses. Don't like the French especially since I worked with them on a daily basis for years and their reputation is well deserved.

And in case you are wondering: Born and lived most of my life in Texas, too. Two degrees from TCU.