1. The KillerFrogs

Dennis Dodd CBS: Jerry Kill had COVID-19

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by CryptoMiner, Jun 30, 2020.

1. It was in April. I am fairly certain I got it in January.

I visited family in Texas a few weeks ago, and met with my parents who are both 60+, grandparents, as well as my senior citizen age aunts, uncles, as well as my brother in law's parents, didnt wear a mask from the moment I stepped off the plane. As far as I know, none of them got anything, so I should be good

Salfrog and Putt4Purple like this.
  2. 2 of the 20 additional deaths today in Dallas Co. related to Covid-19 are men in their 30’s.

3. You can't kill a man born to be hanged.

4. What other details are available about them (weight, underlying conditions)?

Salfrog and MCFROG III like this.
  5. Yes!! A new corona thread that will devolve and then get relegated to the general board in 40 pages. I look forward to arguing the same points endlessly with each and every one of you. Onward!

jack the weed, HG73, MTfrog5 and 12 others like this.
  6. Was Jerry wearing a mask when he ate dinner?

7. EAD

8. Obesity seems to be a major risk factor when it comes to being hospitalized or dying yet no one wants to touch on this fact

9. “Any weight is a healthy weight”

600lbs is sexy!

GoFrog Yourself and froginmn like this.
  10. 40 pages...

Salfrog, Eight and Peacefrog like this.
  11. How do you know it was a her?

12. Have you seen our offense??? He’s going to have to suck it up and power through.

13. No underlying conditions but one had a bullet in his head and the other was discovered without a head.

14. We can't lose the only offensive coach we have that knows what a TE is

GoFrog Yourself and Horny4TCU like this.
  15. Love this guy, hope he eradicates our scoreless offense.

jack the weed likes this.