'Cause he knows it's all worthwhile

He told me,
"Let the children lose it,
Let the children use it,
Let all the children boogie"

Rest in Peace, Mr. Bowie.

Zubaz

Icon. No other word.

Just the other day my daughter and I were dancing to the Magic Dance from Labyrynth. And yes, I was throwing her in the air.

froglash88

And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're going through

OICU812

As great and prolific a writer and performer as he was, I'll probably always feel like his best work was "Walk on the Wild Side."

Also props for the exposure he gave SRV.

wamos001

Sorry Frog-in-Law, I got a Houston Chron Breaking News alert that said "Weird Al" actor dies at 69, and then another one that said "David Bowie dies at 69...".  I just assumed it was both of them that died (Yankovic and Bowie).  It never occurred to me that there's no way Weird Al is 69 years old.

Also, what dumbass at Houston Chron got David Bowie confused with David Bowe (the actor in Weird Al's "UHF")?

Anyways, I'll go sit in the corner on this one for not vetting it, but that's how I misinterpreted the emails from Houston Chron.

WIN

Saw a commercial with David Bowie on Saturday, all of us in the room thought he looked wonderful. Sorry to hear that. 

steelfrog

Tier 1
wamos001 said:
Sorry Frog-in-Law, I got a Houston Chron Breaking News alert that said "Weird Al" actor dies at 69, and then another one that said "David Bowie dies at 69...".  I just assumed it was both of them that died (Yankovic and Bowie).  It never occurred to me that there's no way Weird Al is 69 years old.

Also, what dumbass at Houston Chron got David Bowie confused with David Bowe (the actor in Weird Al's "UHF")?

Anyways, I'll go sit in the corner on this one for not vetting it, but that's how I misinterpreted the emails from Houston Chron.
Houston Chron is a decaying newspaper