• The KillerFrogs

Cumbie needs to go...If this keeps up!!!

robbroyy

I do think based off press conference quotes that GP is getting upset with Cumbies handling of Robinson. First the injury concerns and now the play on the field.

If it’s not better in second half of season we may see a change.

I just don’t know if Cumbie relates well to dual threat QBs since he wasn’t one. Evidence with Kenny and Shawn. He’ll do much better with a Max Duggan than Robinson. Is Rogers a runner also?

Eight

Because nothing else he is calling is working. And I think anyone of us can coach SR or any other QB to throw off their back foot, run around feeling pressure when there is not any, ect. Cumbie is not improving the talent on the field. Yes, he brought in some talented players. But what good is that when they are under-coached once they get here.

exactly what play works when you can't block the opposing teams front?

feeling pressure when there isn't any? which game where you watching as right now this team can not run between the tackles, the receivers struggle against press coverage and that is not a good combination with a young quarterback who is pretty well beat up

Horny4TCU

Call a better game. Coach up the QBs. Or get the heck outta here.

His QB whisperer title is lost on me with the way SR is looking how he does, Mule never developing, and 2016 KH.

Eight

I do think based off press conference quotes that GP is getting upset with Cumbies handling of Robinson. First the injury concerns and now the play on the field.

I just don’t know if Cumbie relates well to dual threat QBs since he wasn’t one. Evidence with Kenny and Shawn. He’ll do much better with a Max Duggan than Robinson. Is Rogers a runner also?

max is a dual threat quarterback unless you are implying something else

ifrog

Kenny won 11 games so let’s not bring him into it.

Sebastian S

We have the yards guys, thats all that matters.

400+ yards of offense! We good.

I have never seen a team leave so many points on the field. You march down the field and you can't even convert it to at least 3 points.