• The KillerFrogs

Cumbie needs to go...If this keeps up!!!

Dusty

You are an uninformed and stupid football fan. You should quit watching.
So I guess your the ultimate fan and happy with how things are going. Cumbie keeps his boy under center and TCU loses again. Cumbie needs to change or he needs to go and he needs to take his boy with him.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
So I guess your the ultimate fan and happy with how things are going. Cumbie keeps his boy under center and TCU loses again. Cumbie needs to change or he needs to go and he needs to take his boy with him.
You should tell them both this personally. In fact make sure to call SR boy to his face.

You are also a stupid fan. Quit watching you won’t be missed.

Dusty

You should tell them both this personally. In fact make sure to call SR boy to his face.

You are also a stupid fan. Quit watching you won’t be missed.
It would be a pleasure to tell them both. if you think Robinson is a man, your the one that is stupid. He is 19 or 20, he is a boy, not even old enough to buy beer. Grow up snowflake.

TCUWIN

Well if he did, at least that worked.
Because nothing else he is calling is working. And I think anyone of us can coach SR or any other QB to throw off their back foot, run around feeling pressure when there is not any, ect. Cumbie is not improving the talent on the field. Yes, he brought in some talented players. But what good is that when they are under-coached once they get here.