• The KillerFrogs

Confession regarding Baylor

Ron Swanson

TCUdirtbag said:
You do realize that people often say nice, non-confrontational lies like that when what they really mean is "darn your crappy school i hate it," right?

I mean, I do this every day to my Baylor bosses. They surely know I'm full of [Craig James], but I'm courteous as they control my workload. I doubt these people you speak of want to make you feel unwelcome at church, but they're lying to you about their feelings regarding TCU.
Oh yeah, I'm totally fake to people... HUGE liar

It would just be rude to be honest about how I feel about their school/program

Frog-in-law1995

ShadowFrog said:
Which one? Context is important.
200_s.gif

jake102

Ron Swanson said:
Oh yeah, I'm totally fake to people... HUGE liar

It would just be rude to be honest about how I feel about their school/program

I kid you not, about a week ago some Baylor guy I know asked me out of nowhere, "So..... does anybody at TCU really think you were co-Big 12 champions last year?"

My words were saying one thing, but my mind was thinking of how I could get away with homicide

Froglaw

ImwithBU said:

You just happened to meet 8 normal guys.  I went to Baylor, there are a lot of dorks their, but I have been on several colleges campuses and many of them have dorks as well.  For some reason our dorks like to be in the limelight

I too went to Baylor.

Dork Nation does not begin to describe Baylor's undergraduate student body.

Baylor Law School classes all got free tickets to the home football games.  We are talking Longhorns, Aggies, Mustangs, Owls, etc. who have nothing in common with Bear Football.  But we went because it was Saturday night, we were tired of studying, and George's was packed with Alumns.

We would sit at the top of Floyd Casey laughing our tails off looking at the assorted Baylor student body and wondering what Pond of Dorkdum spawned these kids.

You know you're a dork when the Aggies and Longhorns punch each other in the arm and laugh at your sorry tail.

That is all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Steelfrog 2012

purplepreacher

Road Trip Frog said:
I know that Baylor is stereotyped on this board as being a bunch of dorks. The bad news is that I have a bunch of friends that went to Baylor and almost all of them are normal. Does this mean:

A. The stereotype is misguided.
B. I just happened to meet the only 8 normal guys to graduate from Baylor.
C. I am actually a dork because I can't recognize that these guys are all dorks as well.

Please advise.
Baylor is a good school with good folks. I am a Frog with a post grad degree from Baylor.  The two schools are similar in many ways.  Love the rivalry.  Who'd thunk  it even five years ago that the smallest schools in the Big 12 would be the ones to beat.

tcujsauce

purplepreacher said:
Baylor is a good school with good folks. I am a Frog with a post grad degree from Baylor.  The two schools are similar in many ways.  Love the rivalry.  Who'd thunk  it even five years ago that the smallest schools in the Big 12 would be the ones to beat.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2011/08/[ get out of here ].gif

netty2424

TCU J-Sauce said:
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2011/08/[ get out of here ].gif
I hope that guy getting drop kicked is Mr Fubar.

BU24601

ifrog said:
Ha look at your profile pic goober

Hey man, it's hard to find a frog and bear together for an avatar.

bear_frog_by_messypapercut-d3kshru.png

That one scared me.

bear-kissing-frog-drawbaugh.jpg

That one was a little too personal.  Our private lives and our forum lives should never overlap ifrog.

JugbandFrog

Screw Baylor! Now and forever and anyone I know from Baylor I smile on the outside and imagine myself kicking them in the shins on the inside, which then fuels the smile on the outside