• The KillerFrogs

Conference Shmonference. Who cares?!

Waccy Frog

LOL

You think that A&M doesn't have a voice? The 12 wants A&M to stay. They have a voice.

As for the "conspiracy", it was no such thing. It's fact. You clearly have no idea how these things work.

You show our [Craig James] over and over again. You told us that Big 12 traded ATM away, by promising to let them go to the SEC if the SEC agreed not to take TCU. Oooooohhhh. Conspiracy! Ooooohhhh. Wrong! Now the Aggies will stay and will actually vote on expansion! Nice one.

The only teams who will vote on expansion will be the ones who sign on to stay. Period. Why would anyone let an exiting team sabotage the league going forward.

You are one of the biggest d-bags on this board, and you are so full of crap it is unbelievable. By your picture, you look like nice girl. Go on to bed.

You show our [Craig James] over and over again. You told us that Big 12 traded ATM away, by promising to let them go to the SEC if the SEC agreed not to take TCU. Oooooohhhh. Conspiracy! Ooooohhhh. Wrong! Now the Aggies will stay and will actually vote on expansion! Nice one.

The only teams who will vote on expansion will be the ones who sign on to stay. Period. Why would anyone let an exiting team sabotage the league going forward.

You are one of the biggest d-bags on this board, and you are so full of crap it is unbelievable. By your picture, you look like nice girl. Go on to bed.

You have a TCU-centric perspective on everything. There is so much more to it than that...and at the time, TCU was an ancillary aspect of the conversation.

And I never said A&M had a vote. I said had a voice. You can believe what you want. They are in the discussions.

Big Frog II

Again, it may be tough for anyone to get enough votes from this bunch.

As for Texas Tech, someone needs to get with Hance and remind him how his school got in the SWC. I guess they are just following orders from their master and can't stand on their own two feet.

Deep Purple

But, not until July 31, 2012, I thought. Would put them in the same situation as we are. We still get a MWC vote at the moment, correct? May not be thought highly of by the rest of the conference, but still technically a standing member with a vested say until departure.
Did TCU have a vote when the MWC decided to switch the Boise State game from Fort Worth the Boise? No. In any conference I know of, lame-duck departing schools have no vote in conference decisions -- especially decisions affecting the conference's future make-up.

Big Frog II

Maybe the new commissioner might change the votes necessary to bring us in if he feels we are the best candidate. Otherwise I hope they just pick BYU so we can get on with the rebuilding of the Big East.

Baja Frog

GF I don't know you from shinola, but you are so full of s___ it's beyond comical.

Do you know how stupid you are making yourself look? A&M has a say in the future of the Big 12??? I don't know if your wife is feeding you this information because she dreamed it last night or your source is just telling you this stuff just to f___ with you but either way you are looking like an a__ clown.