• The KillerFrogs

Conference Shmonference. Who cares?!

IS it OK to state that some folkst kan miss and want You? Yes.

What did Tammy say when asked if the hay-baler technically cut her? No!

Some people didn't think Tammy had a voice, but she does!

Reds beat the Astros 6-4 on Tuesday, and league officials are pretty sure that score's not gonna change.

TCURiggs

Reds beat the Astros 6-4 on Wednesday, and league officials are pretty sure that score's not gonna change.

I'm very confused by this.

HFrog1999

Reds beat the Astros 6-4 on Wednesday, and league officials are pretty sure that score's not gonna change.
What are you drinking?

ACroofrog

I got it...

Iowa st, OU, Ok st, K state, kansas, Missou vote yes

Texas, Texas Tech, Baylor and ATM vote no

Apparently ATm has a vote

6-4 is the vote on us which GF doesnt think will change so I am guessing thats a no go according to his source

Frog Attack II

6-4 in favor right now? haven't gotten all of them yet, but trying to figure it out.

SouthTexasToad

So, Iowa State, OU, OSU, KU, and Missouri want us...

Tech is going against UT's grain on a vote...

Reds and (L)Astros you lost me...

TCURiggs

I got it...

Iowa st, OU, Ok st, K state, kansas, Missou vote yes

Texas, Texas Tech, Baylor and ATM vote no

Apparently ATm has a vote

6-4 is the vote on us which GF doesnt think will change so I am guessing thats a no go according to his source

Ahh! Well played. I blame the whiskey for not allowing me to see anything other than jibberish. Give that man a set of steak knives.

most-impressive-darth-vader.jpg

Frog Attack II

Please Lord... if we don't make it into the Big 12 and get to play Texas in-conference, please allow us the chance to play them in a bowl game.

Can you imagine the hate when we play them again? especially when they block us from getting an invite to the Big 12-2-1+?

Big Frog II

Texas Tech owes us a vote. WE got them in the SWC. If this is true, may they rot in hell along with DeLoss.

I am surprised at Baylor. They were all outwardly supporting us, but we know their real intentions.

Why would A&M not vote for us to hack DeLoss and Baylor?

Of course this can work both ways. The other 6 can block who DeLoss wants.

ACroofrog

Yeah ATM having a vote seems very odd to me, and what a surprise that Baylor continues their reign as the biggest hypocrites known to man

ACroofrog

The only thing we could grasp at is that maybe ATM is voting no because the SEC is targeting us as #14 but I seriously doubt that is the case unfortunatly they are just being A-holes as usual

ACroofrog

Another thing to consider is how pissed those 6 yes votes are at the texas schools, if it gets really bad who knows maybe the big east could extend an invite to those 6 schools add one more from somewhere and make 14, then leaving baylor and tech in trouble. If nothing else thats a chip they could use to scare tech and baylor into voting their way.