• The KillerFrogs

Collins Surprise

kodiak

I’d welcome it.

1460223175174.png
When I solve this, 2b=pancake. Will need to recheck.

Limp Lizard

Don'w know which post your diagram refers to, but it is a good example how a pass over the middle is a much shorter pass than one to the sideline.. Like Collins' pass over the middle to a wide-open receiver vs Shawn's miss to an open receiver near the sideline, at least with a DB in the same zip code. Not to denigrate Collin's pass: QB's miss that same wide-open pass all the time but Collins did not, and Shawn needs to complete that kind of pass. So not that great a comparison when you consider the degree of difficulty. The receiver, as well as Southern's secondary should share in the credit for that TD.

The missed fades in the right sideline of the endzone were very, very close. One was dropped and one was just a couple inches OB. With play most should be TD's from now on.

Oh, BTW: x = 5 cm.

FrogsUp

Anyone else really surprised to see Collins pass as well as he did? I figured that CGP was playing his normal mind games by saying Robinson and Collins were neck and neck. Collins threw a perfect pass to the end zone that was barely dropped, and his TD pass hit an open WR in stride after waiting for the play to open up. I don’t think I’ve ever been this optimistic about our top 2 QB’s after 1 game.
Collins looked really good. I was impressed with his ability to come in to a game and make plays. Makes me feel good to know that we have a solid #2.

Mean Purple

Anyone else really surprised to see Collins pass as well as he did? I figured that CGP was playing his normal mind games by saying Robinson and Collins were neck and neck. Collins threw a perfect pass to the end zone that was barely dropped, and his TD pass hit an open WR in stride after waiting for the play to open up. I don’t think I’ve ever been this optimistic about our top 2 QB’s after 1 game.
It was good to see. he is great at reading the field and, so far, seems to have the pro arm.

FrogAbroad

For someone who is supposed to be a genius, he looks “slow” in interviews.

At the post game news conference he had another one of those long pause to answer a question.
Maybe just counting to 10 to calm down after yet another dumbass media question...

FrogLifeYo

He made the right reads while in the game and has the physical tools. That’s victory and about the only thing worth reading into his or SRs performance..Anying else is pure speculative.