• The KillerFrogs

College World Series – TCU vs. LSU – Thursday Game Thread

Frogged

Frogged
Pull up your boot straps boys. Let's go knock their scheissin teeth in. It's our time to shine. We lost a heartbreaker Tuesday...So the scheiss what?!?! Why not us? Why not this year? Why not win-out?

Go take on the game and...scheissin donkey punch these scheissers

Reptilian

Funny thread on tigerdroppings where they are butthurt over Schloss eating an apple during the smack down. They think is was some kind of slight and want their coaches and players to break some out if they win or are in control. Really starting to believe they are bayou aggy separated at birth from original aggy.

TCUdirtbag

Reptilian said:
Funny these on tigerdroppings where they are butthurt over Schloss eating an apple during the smack down. They think is was some kind of slight and want their coaches and players to break some out if they win or are in control. Really starting to believe they are bayou aggy separated at birth from original aggy.

They're really having to look for something to [ hundin] about if they've had to settle on schloss eating apples as how they've been wronged. At least the Aggies make up something that's somewhat offensive to get upset about ("hoards of TCU fans making bonfire jokes").

GeoFrog

Reptilian said:
Funny thread on tigerdroppings where they are butthurt over Schloss eating an apple during the smack down. They think is was some kind of slight and want their coaches and players to break some out if they win or are in control. Really starting to believe they are bayou aggy separated at birth from original aggy.
Was he supposed to be eating a corn dog or something?  Maybe a crawfish hanging out of his mouth?

GeoFrog

Ron Swanson said:
I struggled with this for game 3 of the Super.

Switch it up!!

I have found that my "being there live" vs. watching on TV apparel has to be different.  The magic doesn't work the same for both. 

screetch

I probably got a bit lackadaisical in my prayers for divine intervention in the last game.  You can put that loss on me.  Going to ratchet it up to the level they were at during the 16 inning Aggy game and watch the game from my knees.  

Ron Swanson

screetch said:
I probably got a bit lackadaisical in my prayers for divine intervention in the last game.  You can put that loss on me.  Going to ratchet it up to the level they were at during the 16 inning Aggy game and watch the game from my knees.  
I think the issue against Vanderbilt was that I only drank 2 beers, as it was a school night.

Maybe I'll get tore up tonight in an attempt to awaken the bats.

TCUdirtbag

79Baemb.jpg