• The KillerFrogs

College Football NIT Final

Are you going to watch the final of the College Football NIT tonight?

• Hell no, I'm boycotting this farce!

Votes: 43 58.9%
  • Heck yeah, last college game of the year!

Votes: 30 41.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wexahu

I'll watch but probably not for long. Have a feeling this will become another boring slow SEC game, which equates to coma inducing tv.

This is a case where perception isn't anywhere close to reality. They generally play good defense and the games don't resemble a 7 on 7 game as much as some others, but what's wrong with that? I bet GP loves the style of football they'll play tonight.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Are you a Ginger or Mary Ann kind of guy?

Tina+Louise+Academy+New+Member+Reception+42PYscNey-zl.jpg

or?

Dawn-wells-now1.jpg

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I have tired of the relentless pimping by ESPN to the degree that whatever curiosity I might have had has been cut off and killed. I'm roasting a lovely chicken with sweet taters and breaking out a fine Reynolds Family Chardonnay tonight for Mrs. Brewingfrog, and we'll enjoy the thrills and chills of 'Antiques Roadshow' for a couple of hours...

Horned Toad

It's not. If this was Oklahoma vs Clemson nobody here would be calling it a farce. They want teams to prove it on the field, and when they prove it on the field, it's still not good enough.

You may consider Bama a legitimate team which may be true under the format of the current system, they are definitely a good team. Many others contend that the current system is a farce set up by the powers that be to try to placate the masses into thinking it is great idea to eliminate half of FBS football (G5) from the chance of likely ever playing in the CFP and then half of the remaining P5 teams distilled down to only a select group of bluebloods who will likely ever meet the qualifications for it, hence the poll questions.

Chongo94

This is a case where perception isn't anywhere close to reality. They generally play good defense and the games don't resemble a 7 on 7 game as much as some others, but what's wrong with that? I bet GP loves the style of football they'll play tonight.

Couldn't care less if GP loves it. You'll forgive me if I don't enjoy a 21-7 slogfest where the winning team has maybe 7-8 first downs the entire game.

TooColdU

Haven’t you heard Kendrick Lamar will be performing at halftime?!

It’s must see TV! If you call yourself a college football fan, then there’s no way you’ll miss this game!

/s

I’ll watch it on YouTube later if it ends up being a great game. No way am I going to help E$PN with their ratings.