• The KillerFrogs

College Football NIT Final

Are you going to watch the final of the College Football NIT tonight?

• Hell no, I'm boycotting this farce!

Votes: 43 58.9%
  • Heck yeah, last college game of the year!

Votes: 30 41.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jake102

I’m boycotting it because it’s a farce but I’m not interested in the matchup anyway. Snooze fest.

Definitely worried that Alabama is going to shut it down on offense knowing they can hold Georgia. May end up being 14-10 type of game.

Kyle101011

I’ll be watching on the ESPN Classic sounds of the game telecast. I just do not think Chris Fowler is a big time announcer. Go frogs

Salfrog

Tier 1
I'm not watching because just not interested in either team, plus don't want to hear the commentators gushing all over themselves about how great the SEC is.

Spike

7 Bama grads in the family. Roll Tide!

I do like the title however.

If Bama wins this it really strengthens the argument for more teams.

Purp

I’ll be watching on the ESPN Classic sounds of the game telecast. I just do not think Chris Fowler is a big time announcer. Go frogs
I'll be watching and will watch it this way also, but not because of Fowler. I actually think he's one of the best in the business. I just prefer that alternate format. Much more insightful.

Oh, and the poll answers don't work for me. I'm watching tonight, but it's not a "heck yeah" kind of enthusiasm. I'm watching b/c it's sports and people will be talking about it so I'll need to watch in order to speak intelligently about what happens.

Chongo94

I'll watch but probably not for long. Have a feeling this will become another boring slow SEC game, which equates to coma inducing tv.

stbrab

My feelings are similar to Purp's. I will watch primarily because we're going to a game watching party. It does not peak my interest, the way the past few have. I don't like the fact that its two SEC teams...but it is the last game of the season.