1. The KillerFrogs

Coby Boulware transferring....

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Moose Stuff, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Glanced right over the Coby in the title and was hoping this was about some monster DE from Florida State that was looking for a new home. Oh well.

2. Sad to hear that. I thought he did a good job for us last year.

3. oh well

tcudoc likes this.
  4. arkansas?

5. Weird

Moose Stuff likes this.
  6. Meshes with word out of fall that newcomers were taking over starting spots across the infield.

Purp, Ron Swanson and GeoFrog like this.
  7. Maybe the newcomers and maybe the partial tuition? I did not think he was on a full ride. BB only gets 11.7 ships, which is ridiculous.

8. Yea tough decision if playing time is uncertain.

9. He was gonna start for us.

Pharm Frog likes this.
  10. true but remember arkansas' tuition and fees is over $20,000 for out of state and there is still room and board to be paid for as well.

11. And who knows if Arkansas even gives him any money.

Pharm Frog and Eight like this.
  12. Considering how bad we were last year I hope newcomers take most of the starting spots tbh

13. Ouch!

14. If they don't want to be a Frog, have fun listening to "Woooo Pig, Sooie." All game long. What a lady's water nozzle.

Volare likes this.
  15. But Arkie can give out-of-state waivers on border exemptions. Texas used to be in that exemption. Assume it still is. And who wouldn’t want to play for Dave Van Horn? Yes...sarcasm.

MTfrog5 likes this.
  16. Not much of a loss in my opinion. Weak bat. Weak arm. Never made the spectacular play, just the routine. Oviedo has much more upside. Hope he stays. Can't imagine Boulware will ever start for Arkansas.

17. Boulware is from Arizona if that matters.

18. I know nothing about CB’s situation but feel 100% confident that he was not on a full ride scholly. Would be surprised if any player is.

Moose Stuff likes this.
  19. Not after a year of living in Texas if he established residency.