• The KillerFrogs

Choke kings

pcf

I also liked the pre-game discussion when Barkley said that the Mavs were going to win this round b/c they have the best player in the series in Dirk.

What a great game. I couldn't go to sleep after though...heart rate was a little high.

Charles Barkley is a national treasure. People should enjoy the TNT NBA show because it is like the old MNF.

One thing that's gone wrong with pro football is that there are too many ex-players who take themselves too seriously in the broadcast booth and are way too critical. Kenny Smith tends to be like that, but Sir Charles evens it out and keeps it fun.

Everybody is scared of the conventional wisdom except Charles.

Froggle Rock

I also liked the pre-game discussion when Barkley said that the Mavs were going to win this round b/c they have the best player in the series in Dirk.

What a great game. I couldn't go to sleep after though...heart rate was a little high.

I had to rewatch the 4th quarter to double check what I just saw. This is not the same Mavs team as in the past.

jake102

The TNT crew is definitely the best sports show on TV right now. Watching the segment the other night where they had Charles Barkely speak a few Spanish phrases was priceless.

The guys who do the "Come on man" before MNF are pretty good... Keyshawn, Cris Carter, Ditka, etc. But they all take themselves too seriously.

TCURiggs

Charles Barkley is a national treasure. People should enjoy the TNT NBA show because it is like the old MNF.

One thing that's gone wrong with pro football is that there are too many ex-players who take themselves too seriously in the broadcast booth and are way too critical. Kenny Smith tends to be like that, but Sir Charles evens it out and keeps it fun.

Everybody is scared of the conventional wisdom except Charles.

I love Barkley and the show is entertaining, but Kenny Smith beats me down.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
I like Kenny and his interaction with Chuck, who is pure greatness.

Last night's game reminded me of two other Mav games - game five in Utah and game seven in San Antonio in '06. Those were games which I was fully expecting the Mavs to lose, but when they stuck with it and pulled it out I was ecstatic and impressed.

masterfrog

Getting ahead of myself but would love to see a Dallas/Miami rematch with the outcome turning in the Mavs favor.
I don't think you are getting too far ahead. The Mavs would have to lose at least 2 out of 3 at home to not advance. Plus, whoever wins this series will definitely be the favorite in the next series. So not too far ahead, but maybe just a little.

2314@work

Contributor
What! Kenny is great. Everyone on there contributes something besides when they have Chris Weber on.

All you Mavs haters who come on this METROPLEX board and cut down a METROPLEX team can all (inhale) my (Richard).
Especially Houston Frog.
LA is DEAD.

Trelvis

All you Mavs haters who come on this METROPLEX board and cut down a METROPLEX team can all (inhale) my (Richard).
Especially Houston Frog.
LA is DEAD.

Why you quoting me? Im a Mavs fan. Just because I picked them to lose doesnt mean Im not a Mavs fan.

maximilian

Why you quoting me? Im a Mavs fan. Just because I picked them to lose doesnt mean Im not a Mavs fan.

Yeah, I had them winning in 7 games, but admitted to my friends it was a homer pick, and could easily be wrong. It wasn't outlandish to pick Dallas to lose this series.

dkfrog

"CHOKE KINGS" up 2-0 on the road? I love it!!!

p.s.

Dear Mr. Stern,

Please refrain from suspending Ron Artest. He is the second best player on the Mavs this series.

Sincerely,

dkfrog

2314@work

Contributor

Oh, I wasn't. I just got my inspiration to write this post as I was reading yours. I know you are a Mavs fan. We can both laugh at Houston Frog and his Rocket peeps and at all the annoying Spurs fans :laugh:

masterfrog

Just for fun, I thought that Top Frog, cdsfrog, froggfinance, hometown frog, Frogs1983, Reed Frawg, Baja Frog, TCURiggs, Trelvis, berryfrog95, Portland Frog, 2themax, Jake102, mrhornedfrog, The Uniballer and others might want to reveiew their comments from about 5 1/2 weeks ago.

jake102

Just for fun, I thought that Top Frog, cdsfrog, froggfinance, hometown frog, Frogs1983, Reed Frawg, Baja Frog, TCURiggs, Trelvis, berryfrog95, Portland Frog, 2themax, Jake102, mrhornedfrog, The Uniballer and others might want to reveiew their comments from about 5 1/2 weeks ago.

Good idea. Thanks for the heads up.

jake102

Good idea. Thanks for the heads up.

Latest posts