• The KillerFrogs

CGP Press Conference

Fiscuits

My priority point ranking was like 1,400 or something like that (too lazy to look it up exactly). For years I merely bought 3 tickets and then upped it to 4 when my son got too heavy (and active) to sit in my lap. I also only gave the Frog Club about $100 - $200 per year and donated some other minor funds to the University. That being said, I had no trouble getting get seats on the west side. I chose to sit in the lower bowl, so they weren't at the 50, but still good seats. I also got the +4 and sold them (in 2 sets) to other Frogs as a season ticket package. Why was this process difficult or hard for people to understand? I agree, I think those that are complaining are the ones who for years bought the Family 4-pack and never gave a nickel to the school. You want to be treated fairly? Then treat the University fairly. If you don't like this logic, then you can suck it.
You didn't use the tip...you used the whole thing then broke it off... :laugh:

1hoppyfrog don't believe everything some of these idiots try to tell you. I had plenty of people trying to tell me that people with less points or similar points as me got to pick seats up to 2 weeks before I did.

Fiscuits

1hoppyfrog don't believe everything some of these idiots try to tell you. I had plenty of people trying to tell me that people with less points or similar points as me got to pick seats up to 2 weeks before I did.

People with less points would pick before you. The lower the point total the better

Wait toad horny - what happened to you? I didn't read all these pages, but I opened the topic and found all this arguing. Just trying to figure out what is going on. Obviously I got screwed as well so I am interested.